Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is this part of a display? Something from Kidcot? Part of the stage area?

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

It's part of a display but not from Kidcot or the stage area. :goodvibes :tink:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

It's part of a display but not from Kidcot or the stage area. :goodvibes :tink:

Does it have something to do with fishing or mining?

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I saw Texas on the news for flooding. :( Wish we could spread that rain out over the country. We haven't had a decent rain here since........June?

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I saw Texas on the news for flooding. :( Wish we could spread that rain out over the country. We haven't had a decent rain here since........June?

SHHHHH we don't want rain on this end

before long we will be covered in snow

SHHHHH we don't want rain on this end

before long we will be covered in snow

:rotfl: Jeff...I was actually going to ask you today how the weather was in your "neck of the woods"! Noticed on the Weather Channel some cooler...no COLD..weather was moving in from Canada but looked like the west coast was still having pleasant temps. Denise...I'm sure the Hill Country residents would love to send you some of this rain! :eek: It's been a bad situation...and deadly. That part of Texas is very "rough"/hilly/rocky cliffs/etc. and flash floods can pop up with 2" of rain; they've had 8-12 inches! One stupid school bus driver tried to cross a low river crossing and the bus was washed downstream...WITH A STUDENT ON BOARD WITH HER! She's been arrested and, needless to say FIRED! We live by the "turn around, don't drown" saying here; whatever possessed her to think she could make it across a covered low water crossing is beyond me! :oops: We've totaled about 4 inches...and so far FOUR of the Princesses soccer games cancelled with probably a 5th one tomorrow with more rain moving in. It's been a dry summer so it's needed...but in moderation for Central Texas! :sad1: :tink:

It it laying on the ground or a table or is it hanging on a wall?

Sorry you aren't feeling well.

Still feeling poorly this morning but discovered why when I showered last night! Having a bad reaction to the shingles vaccination on Monday! :eek: 5" x 6" red area at the site of the shot and VERY warm to the touch; flu like symptoms all part of the side effects. Doctor is working at a different clinic today but pharmacists prescribed Benadryl and watching for spreading. Hate feeling like this but after watching my sister battle with a bad case of shingles a few years ago, I must remember how badly I want to avoid that! :headache:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This is not laying on the ground or a table but it's laying on something; nothing to do with fishing or mining. :tink:

Still feeling poorly this morning but discovered why when I showered last night! Having a bad reaction to the shingles vaccination on Monday! :eek: 5" x 6" red area at the site of the shot and VERY warm to the touch; flu like symptoms all part of the side effects. Doctor is working at a different clinic today but pharmacists prescribed Benadryl and watching for spreading. Hate feeling like this but after watching my sister battle with a bad case of shingles a few years ago, I must remember how badly I want to avoid that! :headache:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This is not laying on the ground or a table but it's laying on something; nothing to do with fishing or mining. :tink:

Sorry about your reaction, that stinks. Hope you feel better soon.

Is this tool laying on a log or bench?

:rotfl: Jeff...I was actually going to ask you today how the weather was in your "neck of the woods"! Noticed on the Weather Channel some cooler...no COLD..weather was moving in from Canada but looked like the west coast was still having pleasant temps. Denise...I'm sure the Hill Country residents would love to send you some of this rain! :eek: It's been a bad situation...and deadly. That part of Texas is very "rough"/hilly/rocky cliffs/etc. and flash floods can pop up with 2" of rain; they've had 8-12 inches! One stupid school bus driver tried to cross a low river crossing and the bus was washed downstream...WITH A STUDENT ON BOARD WITH HER! She's been arrested and, needless to say FIRED! We live by the "turn around, don't drown" saying here; whatever possessed her to think she could make it across a covered low water crossing is beyond me! :oops: We've totaled about 4 inches...and so far FOUR of the Princesses soccer games cancelled with probably a 5th one tomorrow with more rain moving in. It's been a dry summer so it's needed...but in moderation for Central Texas! :sad1: :tink:

its still very nice here

its been sunny and about 68 which for us is t-short weather for a week now and suppose to stay around for another week it looks like

I always like seeing those videos of people who think they are drive across a steam lol silly people

its still very nice here

its been sunny and about 68 which for us is t-short weather for a week now and suppose to stay around for another week it looks like

I always like seeing those videos of people who think they are drive across a steam lol silly people

I'd call them STUPID! You can feel the force of water every time you walk into the water from a beach...and that's just inches of water until you get further out! So, so dangerous...and for a SCHOOL BUS DRIVER to make that decision! :crazy2: Right now you're actually warmer than we are here in Texas! No rain here today but very heavy cloud cover and 60 degrees; rain predicted to return this evening. We'll be back to pleasant temperatures soon but you need to enjoy the outdoors now! You will get a lot colder in the near future! :tink:

Sorry about your reaction, that stinks. Hope you feel better soon.

Is this tool laying on a log or bench?

Thanks...does stink for sure. I've started my Christmas decorating with "site preparation" :goodvibes for my Snow Village but feeling a little to weak and out of sorts to be climbing on step stools now! :rotfl: Also noticed your temps are still in the 90's...hang in there...there's cooler weather moving. Wish I could make my way over in your direction to help with hurricane cleanup in the Panhandle...those pictures are devastating! :sad: My heart is breaking for your fellow Floridians. :hug:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

You're on the right track and SO close! These tools are sitting on a tree stump. What are they used for. :tink:

Thanks...does stink for sure. I've started my Christmas decorating with "site preparation" :goodvibes for my Snow Village but feeling a little to weak and out of sorts to be climbing on step stools now! :rotfl: Also noticed your temps are still in the 90's...hang in there...there's cooler weather moving. Wish I could make my way over in your direction to help with hurricane cleanup in the Panhandle...those pictures are devastating! :sad: My heart is breaking for your fellow Floridians. :hug:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

You're on the right track and SO close! These tools are sitting on a tree stump. What are they used for. :tink:

Are they carving tools where the carved bears are?

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

Apparently Florida is not participating in Fall this year.
no fall.jpg

o_O DD get's 2 grade reports today from DGD's. "Alert" on the Princess with a 70 average in science after a "not so good" test grade; Redstorm "blew the curve" for her fellow Chemistry AP classmates with a grade of 135 on last Monday's test! :oops: :faint: As I think about this information :faint:...here's a crop to solve!

i-ccC8v3R-Th.jpg
:tink:

o_O DD get's 2 grade reports today from DGD's. "Alert" on the Princess with a 70 average in science after a "not so good" test grade; Redstorm "blew the curve" for her fellow Chemistry AP classmates with a grade of 135 on last Monday's test! :oops: :faint: As I think about this information :faint:...here's a crop to solve!

i-ccC8v3R-Th.jpg
:tink:

Nice grade:eek::thumbsup2

Park, resort or other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter