Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

i-JPwtpRg-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :goodvibes :tink:

They also went to an island called PIG ISLAND...where you can swim with swimming PIGS! :rotfl2: A "destination" for many visiting the Bahamas :confused3...o_O! She said they were adorable but you couldn't turn your back on them...they'll "bite you in the butt"! :lmao: Happened to a a lady on the tour with them! :crazy: :tink:

ya I showed Emily that because at the time she was watching some Vet show on tv and they were showing a pig

lol I have been seeing all her photos on facebook looks like they are having a blast

ya I showed Emily that because at the time she was watching some Vet show on tv and they were showing a pig

This was like a "Disney vacation"...NOT "restful" but had a great time! The first scheduled visit to the "pig island" was cancelled but they really wanted to go so added an extra day to the trip and changed flights. THAT put them back in Houston at 11 PM last night and was around 12:30 before they got home...6 AM came WAY TO EARLY this morning but was a fun trip for them both! No idea where the "pig fascination" comes from :confused3; guess I had WAY to many chores in my childhood that were "pig related" :rolleyes1 'cause I want nothing to do with them now! They CAN be some mean little animals! Glad she got that "adventure" out of her system! :rotfl: :tink:

what??????

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/abandoned-newborn-baby-handed-to-guest-at-animal-kingdom-lodge/

Local news outlets are reporting that an unknown woman handed a guest of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge a newborn baby at 2 am this morning, just outside of the resort.

The guest promptly walked into the Walt Disney World Resort hotel’s lobby and informed Animal Kingdom Lodge staff of the event, at which point Reedy Creek firefighters responded and transported the child to Celebration Hospital. The baby is reported to be in good health.

Official’s have not said whether surveillance video of the woman was obtained, or if they had identified the infant’s parents.

Both the Sheriff’s Office and the Department of Children and Families are investigating.

what??????

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/abandoned-newborn-baby-handed-to-guest-at-animal-kingdom-lodge/

Local news outlets are reporting that an unknown woman handed a guest of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge a newborn baby at 2 am this morning, just outside of the resort.

The guest promptly walked into the Walt Disney World Resort hotel’s lobby and informed Animal Kingdom Lodge staff of the event, at which point Reedy Creek firefighters responded and transported the child to Celebration Hospital. The baby is reported to be in good health.

Official’s have not said whether surveillance video of the woman was obtained, or if they had identified the infant’s parents.

Both the Sheriff’s Office and the Department of Children and Families are investigating.

I saw this on the community board. :sad2:

This was like a "Disney vacation"...NOT "restful" but had a great time! The first scheduled visit to the "pig island" was cancelled but they really wanted to go so added an extra day to the trip and changed flights. THAT put them back in Houston at 11 PM last night and was around 12:30 before they got home...6 AM came WAY TO EARLY this morning but was a fun trip for them both! No idea where the "pig fascination" comes from :confused3; guess I had WAY to many chores in my childhood that were "pig related" :rolleyes1 'cause I want nothing to do with them now! They CAN be some mean little animals! Glad she got that "adventure" out of her system! :rotfl: :tink:

Stephanie was telling me they learned how to pick up pigs in one of her classes. They have to pick them up by the back legs because they will bite. She said the squeal really loud.

Stephanie was telling me they learned how to pick up pigs in one of her classes. They have to pick them up by the back legs because they will bite. She said the squeal really loud.

::yes::::yes::::yes:: Yes, yes, yes...and they bite HARD! :scared1: One of the ladies in the tour group got "nicked" on the back side; she said it didn't hurt to bad but it scared the crap out of her and she pulled away REALLY fast! :rotfl: :tink:

All Star Resorts? Music?

For once...and for the time being...we're on the "lucky' side of town. :goodvibes Got notice at noon from the Sheriff's Department that half of the City of Bellville was without phone and internet service and residents should call them if there was an emergency! The wind has been CRAZY the past few days so I'm guessing some lines are down...and it could take 2 days to fix! So...if I "disappear" we got "UNlucky" :rotfl:... I haven't been Life Flighted to the hospital again! :rolleyes:

i-JPwtpRg-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is from All Star Music; tell me what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!