Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:car: Road trip time and mixed emotions; not sure if I'm hoping for a victory or defeat but what will be, will be :car:...

i-DBBrRsS-Th.jpg

Not from either of the mountains. :tink:

Country Bears or something on Tom Sawyer's Island?

i-5F2cHgn-Th.jpg

:goodvibes This photo is somewhere in the WL; who can tell me where. :goodvibes :tink:
Hi Goop & Diane! Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well... Just survived Jersey week, Disney Run weekend & Food & Wine... it was PACKED! Weather was wonderful. Stayed at Pop for the first time. We really like what they did with the room renovations. The MURPHY beds give you so much room to walk around when closed.

I’m going to say - Roaring Forks??

Have a great day!

Hi Goop & Diane! Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well... Just survived Jersey week, Disney Run weekend & Food & Wine... it was PACKED! Weather was wonderful. Stayed at Pop for the first time. We really like what they did with the room renovations. The MURPHY beds give you so much room to walk around when closed.

I’m going to say - Roaring Forks??

Have a great day!

:wave: What a week to go to DW! :faint: At least your weather was better than our overall visits! POP IS nice, isn't it? I think my favorite part of the renovations would be the walk in showers :goodvibes and totally agree on the Murphy beds...SO much room. While we LOVE the deluxe resorts (and WILL be staying at one of them again on a future trip) I am done with being a "resort snob"...I highly recommend the value resorts to future visitors but I also warn them about the small rooms. I leave the decision up to them but for the VALUE...VALUE resorts are the way to go! :thumbsup2 Good to have you back! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!