Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-rngKp7G-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from American Adventure...or Norway, Japan or Mexico. :tink:

France, Morocco or Canada?

:rotfl2: My silly neighbors this morning when about 20 snowflakes fell as posted by their mother on Facebook! :rotfl2: (Notice that Raleigh is in her athletic shorts :rotfl: since she goes straight to Athletics during 1st period!) DD called me to tell me "it's snowing"...I snuggled a little deeper under my covers and continued my dreams:cloud9:! It IS cold for Texas thought...38 with wind chill of 26...need to get my bigger coat out to take Boo out to "do her business! My little hoodie wasn't doing the trick this morning! :cold:

You would think it's 2 feet of snow with the way these kiddos were acting this morning. In Kinleigh's words this morning "maybe school will be cancelled"..... not a chance kiddo.

:tink:

Nick took that picture with his phone. Sadly I don't have many pictures of Epcot:sad2: I didn't want to get my camera wet.

:thumbsup2 Nice job too! Youngest DD's phone takes GREAT pictures; I use some of hers from our Nov. 2015 trip for crops sometime. Sara finally got her pictures over to Snapfish this weekend too...can you tell she's had a busy fall? :rotfl2: :tink:

Snow!? I've only gotten like one inch so far and it's mostly gone. We are supposed to get 7 inches in Nov.

We've had a very wet fall so far...at least it will be easier to get my Christmas decorations staked in the yard! ::yes:: November just started...should have plenty chances for that 7" before December! :thumbsup2 Needless to say none of our snow accumulated...it melted as soon as it hit the ground but we DID have a little snow cover last December so maybe.....:goodvibes. :tink:

:faint: Finally! :rotfl2: I totally forgot y'all were smart and used the bus! SO much easier than fighting the traffic! :tink:

This was on the bus at Ft Wilderness to go to Trails End. We took the bus to Disney Springs on our first night. It wasn't bad on the way there. There was only a few people and it was just our resort. On the way back they combined us with Pop and the bus was PACKED. OMG so many people. I was sitting down and this boy ended up standing in front of me and his butt was at my knees and he was soaking wet and just rubbed his butt and shorts all over my knees and legs:crazy2: It wasn't raining so it had to be sweat GROSS after that no more riding the bus.:crazy2: The kids took the bus if they wanted to go to a park or leave one early.

Snow!? I've only gotten like one inch so far and it's mostly gone. We are supposed to get 7 inches in Nov.

Park, resort or other?

:rotfl2: My silly neighbors this morning when about 20 snowflakes fell as posted by their mother on Facebook! :rotfl2: (Notice that Raleigh is in her athletic shorts :rotfl: since she goes straight to Athletics during 1st period!) DD called me to tell me "it's snowing"...I snuggled a little deeper under my covers and continued my dreams:cloud9:! It IS cold for Texas thought...38 with wind chill of 26...need to get my bigger coat out to take Boo out to "do her business! My little hoodie wasn't doing the trick this morning! :cold:

You would think it's 2 feet of snow with the way these kiddos were acting this morning. In Kinleigh's words this morning "maybe school will be cancelled"..... not a chance kiddo.

:tink:

Snow yuck. We are supposed to get some Friday not sure how much they are saying 1-6".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter