Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

party: Finished my main tree last night! party: Late night but got that sucker done and can now start wrapping the gifts to go under it!:santa::santa::santa:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

This is not free standing and not on a building but it's on a PART of a building. :tink:

world of Disney?

What is this? A Christmas candle? Disney Springs? Ugh. I'd have to research anything about DS. Are we supposed to guess a shop or food service? or tree or gingerbread house?

Is the building a shop or food service?

world of Disney?

DD called about an hour ago; the Princess has broken her pinky finger :headache:...ARM WRESTLING WITH A BOY! :faint::rotfl::oops:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

Denise...if I told you what this is I'd be telling you the answer to the crop :goodvibes; this is from DS but could be found ANYWHERE at DW. It doesn't matter what building it's on...it's on buildings all over DW during the holidays. This particular item is on the outside of a shop but not World of Disney. It's not a tree or gingerbread house but it is Christmas related. :tink:

DD called about an hour ago; the Princess has broken her pinky finger :headache:...ARM WRESTLING WITH A BOY! :faint::rotfl::oops:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

Denise...if I told you what this is I'd be telling you the answer to the crop :goodvibes; this is from DS but could be found ANYWHERE at DW. It doesn't matter what building it's on...it's on buildings all over DW during the holidays. This particular item is on the outside of a shop but not World of Disney. It's not a tree or gingerbread house but it is Christmas related. :tink:

Is it a wreath?

Arm wrestling with a boy:eek: I hope she won.

Just checking and giving a little update to those not on facebook

On Dec 5 Emily’s water broke at 1230pm and baby Ella arrived at 533pm, Ella was almost born at home on the couch but an ambulance came and took Emily to the hospital. She came fast and needed to be suctioned to help remove some fluid. Baby was quickly moved to the nursery as there were some concerns; daddy stayed with her. Mom and Ella were then transferred to BC Women and Children’s hospital for further monitoring. There was concerns regarding a heart condition (same as daddy’s) and/or seizures. Cardiac concerns have resolved quickly and they were just testing/monitoring for seizures. She had needles and wires going into her head to monitor brain activity and also had a ultrasound done on here head too.

We were in the hospital for 5 days. There first two days Emily had her own down in the BC Women and hospital, which is next door and attached to Children’s. after that then we stayed with Ella in here room sharing a fold out couch.

Everything turned out just fine and she is home with us now. we even took her to see Santa a few days later.

IMG_9603.JPG IMG_9606.JPG IMG_9613.JPG IMG_9614.JPG IMG_9615.JPG IMG_9637.JPG IMG_9645.JPG IMG_9709.JPG IMG_9722.JPG IMG_9723.JPG

On Dec 5 Emily’s water broke at 1230pm and baby Ella arrived at 533pm, Ella was almost born at home on the couch but an ambulance came and took Emily to the hospital. She came fast and needed to be suctioned to help remove some fluid. Baby was quickly moved to the nursery as there were some concerns; daddy stayed with her. Mom and Ella were then transferred to BC Women and Children’s hospital for further monitoring. There was concerns regarding a heart condition (same as daddy’s) and/or seizures. Cardiac concerns have resolved quickly and they were just testing/monitoring for seizures. She had needles and wires going into her head to monitor brain activity and also had a ultrasound done on here head too.

We were in the hospital for 5 days. There first two days Emily had her own down in the BC Women and hospital, which is next door and attached to Children’s. after that then we stayed with Ella in here room sharing a fold out couch.

Everything turned out just fine and she is home with us now. we even took her to see Santa a few days later.

View attachment 370576 View attachment 370577 View attachment 370578 View attachment 370579 View attachment 370580 View attachment 370581 View attachment 370582 View attachment 370583 View attachment 370584 View attachment 370585

Jeff she's beautiful. :goodvibes She looks like James. He is getting so big. I'm glad Ella is going to be ok, that must have been really scary. Glad she is home in time for her first Christmas.:santa:

View attachment 370576 View attachment 370577 View attachment 370578 View attachment 370579 View attachment 370580 View attachment 370581 View attachment 370582 View attachment 370583 View attachment 370584 View attachment 370585

The Santa pictures are ADORABLE! :santa: She's SO TINY! :lovestruc Emily doing okay? Sending hugs...:tink:

Is it a wreath?

Arm wrestling with a boy:eek: I hope she won.

:rotfl2: NO...she said she came SO CLOSE to beating him! :rolleyes: She's wearing her splint "with pride" :rolleyes: and Redstorm is ready to break her other finger :lmao: ... she's already tired of the "it hurts so much..." business! :lmao:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

Now you're on the right track :scratchin; it's not a wreath or a tree but is Christmas related. :tink:

:rotfl2: NO...she said she came SO CLOSE to beating him! :rolleyes: She's wearing her splint "with pride" :rolleyes: and Redstorm is ready to break her other finger :lmao: ... she's already tired of the "it hurts so much..." business! :lmao:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

Now you're on the right track :scratchin; it's not a wreath or a tree but is Christmas related. :tink:

Garland? Sleigh? Bell?

It was VERY foggy this morning...couldn't even drive the speed limit on the way to my doctor's appointment. This is the coolest picture I think I've ever seen :oops: of downtown Houston "emerging" from the fog...

48378464_507930433043198_6112243717865734144_n.jpg
:tink:

Your first Christmas with both kids! Priceless! So glad Ella is doing better! Your kids are adorable!

OMG so precious! Congrats to you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!