Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Inside or outside?

Attraction, shop or food service?

Inside or outside?

epcot? Norway?

MK? Fantasyland?

Long day but heart doctor gave me a thumbs up on the old ticker for another year; didn't even give me ANY "lectures" this year :goodvibes...all was good. Did a little shopping and stopped at DD's for roses for the soccer girls after their team dinner...and finally ready to put my feet up in front of the fire and relax. :goodvibes

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

This will be outside at an Epcot "attraction"...but not from Norway. :tink:

Long day but heart doctor gave me a thumbs up on the old ticker for another year; didn't even give me ANY "lectures" this year :goodvibes...all was good. Did a little shopping and stopped at DD's for roses for the soccer girls after their team dinner...and finally ready to put my feet up in front of the fire and relax. :goodvibes

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

This will be outside at an Epcot "attraction"...but not from Norway. :tink:

China? the steps going up to Reflections of China

HUNGRY girls after a wet, cold practice...

i-2VGTspb-M.jpg

...and after they ate DD put an old highlight tape on from their Red Storm days...when they were 10-11-12 years old :goodvibes ... they LOVED IT! :dance3:

i-t3B2R4X-S.jpg
i-mm72kHc-S.jpg
:tink:

They must have loved watching the tape.

DD said they laughed and couldn't get over how "cute" they were! :goodvibes They also had a "special guest" tonight and they loved it...SIL invited Bernice to come to the "team dinner"...told her she may not be playing but was still part of the team. :goodvibes Thought that was so sweet...and she cried happy tears. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!