Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Train Station?

:dance3: That's the spot...on the side facing the restrooms...

i-nVtbsXS-XL.jpg
:tink:

Thanks to you both; it's been super hard on her but dog has been acting "strange" the past few months and this was a pretty bad bite. They have children of family visit them often and it just wasn't worth the risk of having Banx attack one of them :eek:. Personality changes in animals are always an indication of a serious problem and this dogs "personality" has been changing in an instant the past few months. She's moving around and trying to work for a few hours today and also needs to have the drainage port removed. She'll have the weekend to relax and hopefully be much better, physically, next week; it will take a little longer to recover mentally. :sad1: :tink:

Hope she gets to rest this weekend. 15 stitches sounds like a lot! :eek:

225a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No not from HS.

:scared: I couldn't remove it myself either.

MK or the AK?

Hope she gets to rest this weekend. 15 stitches sounds like a lot! :eek:

:thumbsup2 Thanks...me too! She's tired of sponge baths and is planning on a shower today which will be an adventure but that will be the extent of her "physical activity" for the weekend! :rotfl: Rest, rest, rest is all that's on the agenda!:tink:

Park? Is it a wheel?

Working on my Snow Village this afternoon and Boo starts going CRAZY :crazy:...barking and running for the back door. :eek: I check things out and can't figure out what she's seen/heard so go back to work. About 10 minutes later she starts again; still nothing but decide to start on the evenings dessert. While I'm in the kitchen I notice a FIRE TRUCK parked in front of our house! No sirens; just lights so I go out to find 3 other cars with "red lights" and see my neighbor in the front yard with the firemen. Our next door neighbors are a very sweet young couple and Nicholas, bless his heart, is always "attempting" projects around the house. DH has "rescued" him numerous times. :rotfl2: Well...today he was cutting some small but very old trees down. He lets one of them fall directly on the power line carrying power to their home. :rolleyes1 Sparks fly and small fire in the limbs he's already cut down. :rolleyes: Our sweet, helpful volunteer firemen "assisted him" with the rest of the tree trimming after they put the fire out. :rolleyes1 Boo wasn't "crazy" after all...she knew something was going on outside but I was totally clueless. o_O

i-2S5SdWN-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is from a park and I'd say it's a "wheel". :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter