Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:jumping1: BINGO! Didn't notice this until the other night when I was looking for a train picture for another thread!

i-KZPTgS9-XL.jpg
:tink:

FINALLY BACK! Crazy afternoon...lost Disney credit card...lost wallet...Boo wants out and then it starts raining...DD texting about her doctor's visit ... Redstorm wants to know what's for dinner ... :crazy::crazy::crazy: ... (credit card found (in a place I looked 3 times today :crazy:; wallet under DH's truck seat; DD's dog bite wound looking MUCH better; still raining (high chance of severe storms later) and hamburger steak for dinner :goodvibes so she's staying...

New one to think on...

i-PfP4zRH-Th.jpg

FINALLY BACK! Crazy afternoon...lost Disney credit card...lost wallet...Boo wants out and then it starts raining...DD texting about her doctor's visit ... Redstorm wants to know what's for dinner ... :crazy::crazy::crazy: ... (credit card found (in a place I looked 3 times today :crazy:; wallet under DH's truck seat; DD's dog bite wound looking MUCH better; still raining (high chance of severe storms later) and hamburger steak for dinner :goodvibes so she's staying...

New one to think on...

i-PfP4zRH-Th.jpg

park?

New one to think on...

i-PfP4zRH-Th.jpg

:eek: Glad you found your credit card and wallet. Glad DD leg is getting better.

Attraction? Is this taken inside or outside at night?

:eek: Glad you found your credit card and wallet. Glad DD leg is getting better.

Attraction? Is this taken inside or outside at night?

ME TOO...looked for that stupid credit card ALL DAY! Redstorm used it last night when she signed up for the ACT test and put it on a shelf of the computer cabinet; it got pushed to the back so part of it was hidden. DD and I were both going crazy today trying to remember where we saw it last. Only took DH about 10 minutes to find the wallet though; he went with Amanda today for her wound care visit for support. She was afraid the doctor was going to tell her she needed a skin graft today but it's still wait and see. They'll see what it looks like after the 3 visits next week...and this Friday's visit. Looking much better though; actually "healing" a little now.

i-PfP4zRH-Th.jpg

This is from a park attraction; taken outside at night. :tink:

ME TOO...looked for that stupid credit card ALL DAY! Redstorm used it last night when she signed up for the ACT test and put it on a shelf of the computer cabinet; it got pushed to the back so part of it was hidden. DD and I were both going crazy today trying to remember where we saw it last. Only took DH about 10 minutes to find the wallet though; he went with Amanda today for her wound care visit for support. She was afraid the doctor was going to tell her she needed a skin graft today but it's still wait and see. They'll see what it looks like after the 3 visits next week...and this Friday's visit. Looking much better though; actually "healing" a little now.

i-PfP4zRH-Th.jpg

This is from a park attraction; taken outside at night. :tink:

I'll start with AK? Rivers of Light?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter