Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

eoIN7u.jpg
:tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

I NEED A NAP! :faint: Dealing with this stupid cold last night and only slept about an hour and half before it was time to get up for early church services! o_O ALL the kids were "home" this Easter :flower1: so GOOD full family gathering after church but now it's time to rest. ::yes::

i-2sqFj9R-S.jpg

This is not from an attraction, shop or food service and not in Pandora. :tink:

I NEED A NAP! :faint: Dealing with this stupid cold last night and only slept about an hour and half before it was time to get up for early church services! o_O ALL the kids were "home" this Easter :flower1: so GOOD full family gathering after church but now it's time to rest. ::yes::

i-2sqFj9R-S.jpg

Restrooms?

Must have been a nice Easter with everyone home.:goodvibes

i-2sqFj9R-S.jpg

Africa or Asia?

Restrooms?

Must have been a nice Easter with everyone home.:goodvibes

Africa or Asia?

It was WONDERFUL having everyone home! :cloud9: Bryan was the only one missing since he was out of town helping a friend out on a project. The "world travelers" were finally all in one spot again! My sisters son and daughter-in-law are going to Prague and Budapest this summer; cousins son that works for the United Nations is "between African projects" (he goes to the smaller villages and helps them develop safe water systems) and her other son and D-I-L are preparing to go to Mongolia to train lawyers and officials in the fight against sex trafficking. She's an attorney and works for a foundation that educates and trains local officials in the "how too's" to fight that horrible practice. Really interesting (and scary :scared1:) to listen to her! And my niece brought her German Shepard with her so I got to play with him too! :jumping1:

i-2sqFj9R-S.jpg

This is from Africa; it's not a restroom. :tink:

It was WONDERFUL having everyone home! :cloud9: Bryan was the only one missing since he was out of town helping a friend out on a project. The "world travelers" were finally all in one spot again! My sisters son and daughter-in-law are going to Prague and Budapest this summer; cousins son that works for the United Nations is "between African projects" (he goes to the smaller villages and helps them develop safe water systems) and her other son and D-I-L are preparing to go to Mongolia to train lawyers and officials in the fight against sex trafficking. She's an attorney and works for a foundation that educates and trains local officials in the "how too's" to fight that horrible practice. Really interesting (and scary :scared1:) to listen to her! And my niece brought her German Shepard with her so I got to play with him too! :jumping1:

i-2sqFj9R-S.jpg

This is from Africa; it's not a restroom. :tink:

Is it part of the big tall Africa "tower" signs?

COOL! We never got to see a whole show...it was so late by the time we finished Rivers of Light and went back to Pandora the 1 evening we were there we were all to tired to watch! Something to look forward to on the NEXT trip! Pretty! :tink:

It was really cool. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter