Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

i-Q9VZ2sm-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Long afternoon but very entertaining and wonderful reception afterwards; recitals done now on to National's. A lot of dancing today; she ought to sleep good tonight!

3rd time to perform the Showcase number this weekend...and a favorite of hers...Hip Hop o_O...

i-Xsct27S-S.jpg
i-4kRpfLq-S.jpg
i-Xv4gCVt-S.jpg
i-hn777XP-S.jpg

Contemporary and Jazz...

i-CXkZp5X-S.jpg
i-BPXNGtV-S.jpg
i-sLr2ZQR-S.jpg
i-98gpTJk-S.jpg

...and my favorites...Modern (Phantom of the Opera) and tap...which ended up being a duet today with 2 members of the group INJURED!

i-vfGC995-S.jpg
i-qpms5s4-S.jpg
i-w3Hf9qr-S.jpg
i-d2VgVnb-S.jpg
i-qmv7fwb-S.jpg

High Five with dance BFF on their "10 year pin award" (she's been at it since she was a little over 2 :goodvibes) and becoming a "regular person" :rotfl: without the stage make-up...

i-XVm6dtc-M.jpg
i-8WSxnv6-M.jpg
:tink:

DD received notification last Friday that Redstorm would be getting one of the Student Awards given by the teachers this morning; we figured it would be either the science or math award as it's been the last 2 years. SURPRISE...this year she received the ENGLISH award! Not her favorite subject; not her favorite class and not her best academic class! DD and I both looked at one another and asked if we'd heard that correctly :rotfl:...when she came to the front of the auditorium to accept the medal she looked at us and us and mouthed "what???" :confused3! :rotfl:

i-TJk4Wjx-L.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!