Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-RD292gN-Th.jpg

This is from a deluxe resort; it's clothing but not a CM costume. :tink:

GF?

Resort or other?

Congratulations on your son graduating!!!! :yay: Looks like you have a couple of great kids Diane!!
My actual first thought on this was Wilderness Lodge. :tink:

This is from a resort not from WL. I can’t figure out how to post pictures from Flickr on my phone.

Maine is chilly. Cold and rainy last night. Late morning and early afternoon today was beautiful but then rain came in and it got chilly. Sun is finally back out. Nick surprised us today with a visit for the day. He had to work all day yesterday and had to work tomorrow morning.

This is from a resort not from WL. I can’t figure out how to post pictures from Flickr on my phone.

Maine is chilly. Cold and rainy last night. Late morning and early afternoon today was beautiful but then rain came in and it got chilly. Sun is finally back out. Nick surprised us today with a visit for the day. He had to work all day yesterday and had to work tomorrow morning.

Cold and rainy sound like HEAVEN :cloud9: to me right now! It's "only 91" here but heat index is 104 o_O; I literally have to come inside every 15 minutes to cool down! It will take awhile to get used to this again! Have 2 more pot plants to repot and them I'm headed for the pool and "calling it a day"! :faint: Glad Nick got a chance to enjoy some family time!

Took me a few minutes to figure out how to post too. I "copy" from Smugmug, go to "insert img." and click on the 2 little circles that says "by URL" and click paste. See if that works for Flicker...

Guess I'll go with the Poly next. :goodvibes :tink:

Cold and rainy sound like HEAVEN :cloud9: to me right now! It's "only 91" here but heat index is 104 o_O; I literally have to come inside every 15 minutes to cool down! It will take awhile to get used to this again! Have 2 more pot plants to repot and them I'm headed for the pool and "calling it a day"! :faint: Glad Nick got a chance to enjoy some family time!

Took me a few minutes to figure out how to post too. I "copy" from Smugmug, go to "insert img." and click on the 2 little circles that says "by URL" and click paste. See if that works for Flicker...

Guess I'll go with the Poly next. :goodvibes :tink:

No not the Poly.

When I saw yesterday the Dis was shut down for "an update" my first thought was "OH GREAT" :crazy2: "New and improved" versions are always a headache aren't they! :headache: Smugmug has changed too; not liking their "new and improved" either! :faint:

What about AoA? :tink:

No not AoA

I’m not liking The new Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter