Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Bear with me as I play catch up as I have been on a ship in the middle of the Caribbean...not that I'm complaining, lol. So if I repeat questions, I am apologizing in advance. :blush:
Has the park been determined yet? If not, is it from Epcot or the MK?

i-XSmmDbm-Th.jpg

Welcome back! Hope you didn't have as much rain on that ship as DD and her family had at Disney World! :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella: They got a lot of use out of the ponchos I sent with them! Just started my crop...it's from a "minor attraction" in Epcot. :tink:

Just got a text from DD; they're on the plane and pilot just announced there would be a delay in departure due to "a VIP transport coming in". :goodvibes She's hoping it's President Trump and they get to see Air Force One. She and Redstorm are on one side of the plane and the Princess and SIL on the other side so they're all watching. Another text and she says he must be close; all air traffic has been shut down. 😊 :tink:

This is not from the YC/BC, BLT, Poly, Boardwalk, Coronado Springs, Grand Floridian or AKLodge/Jambo House.

I guess I might as well tell you that this is from AKV/Kadani, since no one is getting my hints that AKL/Jambo is a different resort than AKV/Kadani.

But you can still tell me where in AKV this is on the floor.

Lobby Floor?

This is not from the YC/BC, BLT, Poly, Boardwalk, Coronado Springs, Grand Floridian or AKLodge/Jambo House.

I guess I might as well tell you that this is from AKV/Kadani, since no one is getting my hints that AKL/Jambo is a different resort than AKV/Kadani.

But you can still tell me where in AKV this is on the floor.

May have been answered already but can't remember, is this inside or outside? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter