Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

i-4vjHtjS-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

569a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No it's not wallpaper.

We've been getting daily thunder showers so we've been gaining about an inch of water in the pool a day. :rotfl:

HOW LUCKY! My water bill is going to be SKY HIGH! The grass is "burning up" so I'm watering our acre a little bit at a time. No rain in sight for us; we're hoping for some tropical development in the Gulf but nothing on the horizon there either. Our "normal" August has arrived :faint: ...hot and dry. I just don't see how Redstorm's Club Team will be able to play tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM! :scared::sunny::scared: Keep hoping they'll move it later in the day; the 10 AM one will be bad enough.

Okay...lets work on the resort first and no clue where to start :rotfl:... Art of Animation? :tink:

HOW LUCKY! My water bill is going to be SKY HIGH! The grass is "burning up" so I'm watering our acre a little bit at a time. No rain in sight for us; we're hoping for some tropical development in the Gulf but nothing on the horizon there either. Our "normal" August has arrived :faint: ...hot and dry. I just don't see how Redstorm's Club Team will be able to play tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM! :scared::sunny::scared: Keep hoping they'll move it later in the day; the 10 AM one will be bad enough.

Okay...lets work on the resort first and no clue where to start :rotfl:... Art of Animation? :tink:

I'll send you some rain. pixiedust: Hopefully they move the game way to hot to be running around.:crazy2:

This is not from AoA.

From Facebook...:lmao: ... our pool water is warm but not warm enough to spend $200-$400 to have ICE dumped in it! :lmao:

KHOU 11 News was live.
12 hrs ·
NEW MEANING TO COLD, HARD CASH:::: people across Houston are willing to pay between $200-$400 to have 1,200 pounds of ice dumped in their pools! :tink:

Been in my PJ's a couple hours already but wish I'd gone to MIDNIGHT MADNESS :goodvibes ; fun tradition started a little over 10 years ago. By UIL rules, this Saturday is the first time our football players can practice in full pads so our Head Coach calls a "midnight practice" that begins at 12:01 AM. The band and cheerleaders also hold a "practice" and parents come to watch!

424394424395:tink:

Been in my PJ's a couple hours already but wish I'd gone to MIDNIGHT MADNESS :goodvibes ; fun tradition started a little over 10 years ago. By UIL rules, this Saturday is the first time our football players can practice in full pads so our Head Coach calls a "midnight practice" that begins at 12:01 AM. The band and cheerleaders also hold a "practice" and parents come to watch!

View attachment 424394View attachment 424395:tink:

That sounds like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter