Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    IMG_1424a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from a park.

Finally got Steph's books ordered for school.:crazy:
    :yay: So she's ready to go, right! When does she go back; a couple of our soccer friends have already moved into their apartments; Nancy reported last week for soccer practice and 3 are moving into dorms this weekend. Our school starts the 26th so they have 10 more days left. :tink:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Ceiling?

California:scared: too much going on
    I gave her a list of all the things I DON'T LIKE about California! :rotfl: I don't even want to VISIT much less have my granddaughter LIVING there! :eek: They could fly out the 2nd week in October for $66 each, round trip; can't talk to the soccer coach yet (recruiting talks can't start until November) but she could at least do a campus tour and check the area out without missing any school. She may absolutely hate the area so we'll see....

:dance3: Yes Ma'am...that beautiful skylight in the middle of the shop! :dance3:

:tink:

• Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    :yay: So she's ready to go, right! When does she go back; a couple of our soccer friends have already moved into their apartments; Nancy reported last week for soccer practice and 3 are moving into dorms this weekend. Our school starts the 26th so they have 10 more days left. :tink:

Almost ready. Ordered books and a new bedding set. She has to buy notebooks, pens, pencils and there is a big comfy folding chair she wants but I told her she will have to buy that. She moves in on Sunday 8/25 and classes start Monday 8/26. I have to go back to work on 8/22 :crazy2: and my school starts on 8/29. My long weekend is almost over. :lmao:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Almost ready. Ordered books and a new bedding set. She has to buy notebooks, pens, pencils and there is a big comfy folding chair she wants but I told her she will have to buy that. She moves in on Sunday 8/25 and classes start Monday 8/26. I have to go back to work on 8/22 :crazy2: and my school starts on 8/29. My long weekend is almost over. :lmao:
    OH POOH! Your vacation is over :sad:...I didn't realize you were so close to having to go back already...and working with your "friend" 👿! Start counting the days down to Thanksgiving break! It's been so nice not having something almost EVERY night; I know she misses volleyball but I'm SO thankful we don't have Tuesdays, Fridays and some weekends "booked"! We'll go to the Jr. High football games and watch the Princess "cheer" :cheer2: and the Friday night home games but shouldn't be a busy fall at ALL! :dance3::tink:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM