Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Inside or outside?

Caltech visit is set for October. :rolleyes: They'll go during the school break for the County Fair so she won't miss any school days. No DVC points available at Disneyland for those days and hotels next to the campus are over $300 a night :scared: so they're only staying Friday night. They'll visit with the coach and do the campus tour and fly out Saturday morning. Worked out perfect for a little side trip for them to VEGAS :crazy2: (I just don't "get it" :confused3:rotfl:) but they get a "free" room with their points AND airfare is cheaper going from Texas to Vegas and then Vegas to LA and returning the same way. Didn't think they could talk to the coach before November for recruiting purposes but she called earlier this week and said it was okay so they'll be off on another adventure in a few weeks!

i-zdjnkjJ-Th.jpg

This is inside. :tink:

Thursday was 1 year since Mom passed away and today it's been 2 years since my Goopy "crossed the Rainbow Bridge". Love my little Lady Boo but sure miss my Goopy...💔

i-DGxGXLf-M.jpg
:tink:

Caltech visit is set for October. :rolleyes: They'll go during the school break for the County Fair so she won't miss any school days. No DVC points available at Disneyland for those days and hotels next to the campus are over $300 a night :scared: so they're only staying Friday night. They'll visit with the coach and do the campus tour and fly out Saturday morning. Worked out perfect for a little side trip for them to VEGAS :crazy2: (I just don't "get it" :confused3:rotfl:) but they get a "free" room with their points AND airfare is cheaper going from Texas to Vegas and then Vegas to LA and returning the same way. Didn't think they could talk to the coach before November for recruiting purposes but she called earlier this week and said it was okay so they'll be off on another adventure in a few weeks!

i-zdjnkjJ-Th.jpg

This is inside. :tink:

Not in the lobby/registration area. Not in a hallway.

Not in a shop or food service.

Entrance/exit? Restrooms? Elevators?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter