Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-kfs8Vbq-Th.jpg

This is in a restroom in the AK but not on Discovery Island. :tink:

is it from Tusker House?

I can only think of one restroom in Asia. The one that has the backpacks and stuff like it's a travel service?
Yak and Yeti ?
The one that is just before you go into Africa?

This is not the restroom close to Yak and Yeti and Denise, I'm not sure which one you're talking about; I don't recall a restroom with backpacks like a travel service...it could be the same one :confused3. Diane's description is on point :dance3:...this is the last restroom leaving Asia into Africa on the right side of the trail. It's right next to the UP! Great Bird Experience "theater"...

i-gRHCqjK-XL.jpg
:tink:

This is not the restroom close to Yak and Yeti and Denise, I'm not sure which one you're talking about; I don't recall a restroom with backpacks like a travel service...it could be the same one :confused3. Diane's description is on point :dance3:...this is the last restroom leaving Asia into Africa on the right side of the trail. It's right next to the UP! Great Bird Experience "theater"...

i-gRHCqjK-XL.jpg
:tink:

We seem to hit all of the park restrooms.:rotfl:

AKL is next on my list. I remember from years ago when I visited there the first time there was an area from the lobby...past a restaurant or bar...that led out to the pool. The walkway had pretty rocks in the areas next to the sidewalk to the pool. :tink:

IMG_1268b by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from AKL. I know the spot you are talking about. I guess I will have to save that crop for later. :rolleyes1 This crop is not from that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter