Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-VwswzW7-S.jpg

This will be from a shop on Main Street. :tink:
I will start with the Emporium?

It has been a little while since I read about it. They will be redoing the entire show and it will not be ready for the 50th anniversary. What I read is that they're aiming to have it set for the 40th anniversary of Epcot

Any idea when they're shutting it down? Hope it's after November; I'd love "one last ride"... :tink:

Any idea when they're shutting it down? Hope it's after November; I'd love "one last ride"... :tink:

Not sure when. But when they declare the date you know that last week it's going to be humongous long lines.

Side note. I must not be feeling well. The last time I was up there was February for the princess half marathon.

Not sure when. But when they declare the date you know that last week it's going to be humongous long lines.

Side note. I must not be feeling well. The last time I was up there was February for the princess half marathon.

Well it's time to "get out of that funk" and get up to Orlando! David & I are hoping to be riding the balloon at Disney Springs in 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days...care to join me? ::yes:: Already have my FP for SSE in November so hoping they don't "get a wild idea" and shut it down before then! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter