Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-X48nLDg-Th.jpg

This is from a shop so not from Prime Time. :tink:
Park, resort or other?

The weather has looked horrible in Florida lately. And yet the lines are forever long.....

I hope things, calm down and cool off before I get there.

You must be excited Terri, you are the first of us to go to DW this season!
Yes, I am super excited as this is our first camping trip of our camping season, and no better place to start off than the Fort. We have been going to the parks almost every weekend since our AP became active after the summer black out, so we are spending more time at the Fort than we will be in the parks. They do a huge Halloween thing at the Fort, including a golf cart parade, site decorating contest, pumpkin carving contest, beach bash party and then trick or treating. Can't wait.

Yes, I am super excited as this is our first camping trip of our camping season, and no better place to start off than the Fort. We have been going to the parks almost every weekend since our AP became active after the summer black out, so we are spending more time at the Fort than we will be in the parks. They do a huge Halloween thing at the Fort, including a golf cart parade, site decorating contest, pumpkin carving contest, beach bash party and then trick or treating. Can't wait.

yes that's right you are part of those crazy people to go to Disney and not do any parks lol

what is the weather usually there mid Nov

Jeff...this was Sunday night around 9 PM; cool front moved in from northwest and met the hot, humid air that had developed over Texas over the weekend.

View attachment 446506

Terri...that was when the tropical system moved through, right? I heard it discussed briefly but didn't catch the location. :tink:

wow crazy how a thing like that can just pop up out of no where and cause that much damage

Yes, we only got a bunch of rain but just west of us in Lakeland, they had a bad tornado.

:idea: Now the light bulb came on! :faint: I have a friend in Lakeland and meant to send her a message! 😣 That tummy virus did me in over the weekend and I totally forgot but will take of that message right now! :tink:

wow crazy how a thing like that can just pop up out of no where and cause that much damage

Bad weather was predicted but it's impossible to predict where it will happen. The spring and fall seasons always bring these types of storms when the hot, humid air clashes with cooler air from Canada. I was "down for the count" over the weekend with the tummy virus and didn't even know there was a cool front moving into Texas. Some areas of Dallas heard the warning sirens (my niece was one of them) and some areas didn't; I read earlier the TV station carrying the Cowboys/Eagles game didn't even interrupt with the warming! :crazy: That's CRAZY! Other stations did but you're right... tornado's sometimes pop up out of no where. The air gets heavy and totally still; sometimes the sky turns green (hail proceeding the wind) and then the pressure drops and you hear "a freight train coming at you" with 150+ mph winds. It's especially scary at night when you can't see a dang thing! :scared1: :tink:

That sounds so fun you'll have to post some pictures.

Park, resort or other?

"Small World" moment while watching the World Series. One of the Washington National's players played baseball with my Godson at Rice University. ⚾ When he stepped to the plate in the 1st inning to bat we both recognized his name...even have his autograph on the team picture Jess gave me for Christmas when he was playing. :goodvibes

i-F3zZGsn-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

"Small World" moment while watching the World Series. One of the Washington National's players played baseball with my Godson at Rice University. ⚾ When he stepped to the plate in the 1st inning to bat we both recognized his name...even have his autograph on the team picture Jess gave me for Christmas when he was playing. :goodvibes

i-F3zZGsn-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

I'll have to start with POP?

What a small world. It's nice knowing a player playing in the World Series and having his autograph.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!