Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

They are chocolate devils food with butter cream frosting. o_O Oh my I guess you did make a mess. Strange her water line would be on your property.:oops:

YUMMMM ... sounds SO good! Yes...it WAS a mess...for David. Bless his heart; he's been helping me all day with decorations and then he had to deal with that! NOT happy that the line was on our property; not that surprised either. :rolleyes1 It's a "family thing"...:rolleyes1. :tink:

Park, resort or other?

i-bWKJ6bB-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

...and, in addition to all the other things I've tried to accomplish this evening, I did a little more unpacking and checked the package that arrived from the Christmas shop in DS. A few of the "treats" from the trip...(the Happy Birthday Mickey" button came from the AK)...and more ornaments for our tree. The 2020 ornament is for Redstorm to put a picture of the graduation trip the 4 BFF's and their mother's plan to take...

i-wsTXwQC-M.jpg
i-MmHnkkM-M.jpg

I loved this lighted ornament. One thing I couldn't find was the "trash can ornaments" :(...wanted to add to that collection too.

i-KgRZ7WM-M.jpg
:tink:

...and, in addition to all the other things I've tried to accomplish this evening, I did a little more unpacking and checked the package that arrived from the Christmas shop in DS. A few of the "treats" from the trip...(the Happy Birthday Mickey" button came from the AK)...and more ornaments for our tree. The 2020 ornament is for Redstorm to put a picture of the graduation trip the 4 BFF's and their mother's plan to take...

i-wsTXwQC-M.jpg
i-MmHnkkM-M.jpg

I loved this lighted ornament. One thing I couldn't find was the "trash can ornaments" :(...wanted to add to that collection too.

i-KgRZ7WM-M.jpg
:tink:

So cute. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!