Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

HS or Epcot?

Guess what we're shopping online for tonight? :goodvibes We're going to make that "priceless memory" even more priceless by having a Stormtropper greeting her under the tree on Christmas morning when she THROWS the door open! :lmao:

i-DqbMbVt-Th.jpg

This is from HS. :tink:

Guess what we're shopping online for tonight? :goodvibes We're going to make that "priceless memory" even more priceless by having a Stormtropper greeting her under the tree on Christmas morning when she THROWS the door open! :lmao:

i-DqbMbVt-Th.jpg

Sunset or Hollywood Blvd?

i-DqbMbVt-Th.jpg

Is it from Star Wars land?

This is not from a park but it's not from the Animal Kingdom.

:confused3 Little confused...you said it's NOT from a park but it's not from AK...please clarify park, resort or other? I'm leaning to a wood carving in Epcot's Canada but not sure if I should be "looking" in a park. :tink:

:confused3 Little confused...you said it's NOT from a park but it's not from AK...please clarify park, resort or other? I'm leaning to a wood carving in Epcot's Canada but not sure if I should be "looking" in a park. :tink:

I'm sorry! :P This IS from a park and it is from Epcot.

But it's not from Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!