Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

The Stave Church...

i-8rVKTxk-L.jpg
:tink:

Bonus points for having your own picture!!! This is the goddess Freya.

Oh geez, not again! I do not know why they are flipping my pictures or how to fix it!!

I have been getting stuff like that quite often. Most of it has been saying that congratulations you are a winner of something.

It got so bad for a while that I stopped visiting the boards. I could not even view a page for more than 15 seconds without a pop-up appearing.

I get that all the time too while I am at work. I usually just close the window and open a new one

Right, we can't wait for Christmas to get here and then when it does, we sad that it's over.

Such a whirlwind of activities I hate having to miss some of them but it just gets to be to much. I guess that's why the month goes by so fast! This year will be really hard; I want it to go on a long time since come January we'll be a short 5 months away from Redstorm's graduation. We're "extending" Christmas Day this year into the evening; we've already made reservations at one of the movie theaters in the Katy area that offer meals during movies. We're viewing Rise of Skywalker that evening as a family. :chewy::darth::tink:

Snow day #3. We really could have had school it isn't that bad. The heavy snow is supposed to come in the afternoon. We could have just had an early release. But not complaining, I got to sleep in and made banana bread. A day of lounging and watching Hallmark Christmas movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter