Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-QWRmJ37-Th.jpg

This is from a park attraction; it's a "character". :tink:
Epcot or MK?

is it from liberty square ?
Back at work today after a few snow days last week and a busy weekend with James 6th birthday party on Sunday

We got about 1 1/2 feet of snow so school was cancelled one day and the other days daycare could not drove James to school so I had to with meant I had to drop him off at 8:30 and pick him up at 2:30 so there was no point in me going to work for a few hours and then having to turn around to pick him up. He usually goes to daycare before and after school and they drive him to and from but they don’t drive the school bus in the snow for safety reasons which I good but it screws up all the parents who need to go to work in the morning

But now its raining and most of the snow is gone so its back to normal now
Fantasyland...maybe one of the statues on Be Our Guest. :tink:
Attraction or food service? Is it on top of a building?

This is from Liberty Square in the MK. It is not from an attraction or food service and is not on the top of a building.

But it is from a specific place. Where is it?

I got about 14 inches of snow too. It's starting to melt now but looks like a couple of days of rain/sleet/snow coming up. But before the snow it was 6 and windy. I will take 30 and snow over 6 and wind any day. If I have a choice. Spring in coming.......

Last edited:
This is from Liberty Square in the MK. It is not from an attraction or food service and is not on the top of a building.

But it is from a specific place. Where is it?

I got about 14 inches of snow too. It's starting to melt now but looks like a couple of days of rain/sleet/snow coming up. But before the snow it was 6 and windy. I will take 30 and snow over 6 and wind any day. If I have a choice. Spring in coming.......

At the entrance to Liberty Square on top of the brick columns?

You and Jeff got a lot of snow. We got maybe 6 inches on Saturday and I guess more coming next weekend.

is it from a parade? or a show
Is it the Headless Horseman from the Halloween Parade?

Went to watch the boys soccer game this evening; SO NICE to say it was a "little chilly" in the stands! Sure beats sitting under and umbrella in short sleeves like we had to do last week! party: I keep today weather for the rest of the year! :rotfl:

i-QWRmJ37-Th.jpg

This is from a show so not the Headless Horseman. :tink:

Last edited:
Went to watch the boys soccer game this evening; SO NICE to say it was a "little chilly" in the stands! Sure beats sitting under and umbrella in short sleeves like we had to do last week! party: I keep today weather for the rest of the year! :rotfl:

i-QWRmJ37-Th.jpg

Is it related to a princess? Does this character have a name? Female?

i-QWRmJ37-Th.jpg

Is it Mickey in one of the Castle Stage shows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter