Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-QWRmJ37-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from a MK holiday show. :tink:

Is it an animal? Reindeer?

Redstorm needed 10 goals to meet her first set goal of the year...to reach a total of 150 goals in her high school career. ⚽ Tonight she planned on getting 4-5; she got SIX! :faint::cheer2:

It's amazing what a little bit of sunshine and a 5 PM game can do too for taking pictures! 😉 VERY pleased with the results this evening...

i-CN3xf6g-M.jpg
i-r4T2WbL-M.jpg
i-q3rd6tz-M.jpg
i-mSscDXg-M.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

Was planning on working on getting Christmas lights out of the LAST decorated tree tonight but with a strong south wind...IT'S COLD! :cold: So here's a crop that could easily be solved this evening to be worked on:

i-TTkn7dg-Th.jpg
:tink:

:thumbsup2 He looked like he was having FUN! We actually had one Photopass Photographer that SWEARS she remembered us from our 2018 trip! I DID remember her...she was from Louisiana...and had a Cajun accent and we did joke about "being neighbors" but I told her there was no way possible she REALLY remembered us! 😅 :tink:

He was having fun. Very nice. We were the next ones in line when Baymax had to take a break so we got to chat with him for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!