Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it a rifle?:rotfl::confused3

Redstorm called the Howard Payne University coach yesterday to let him know BHS was having signing day next Wednesday, the 19th. He was excited that a date and time had been set and asked her how she was coming along with her count totals. She told him she'd reached the "50 goals" mark for the year Tuesday night which brought her to the 169 total career goals. :goodvibes He laughed and said, "okay young lady...you're just showing off now"; I guess now you're shooting for the 200 total! :lmao: Needless to say, he was SUPER excited she was signing with them! :lovestruc

:dance3: Not really the answer I was looking for but technically YOU'RE RIGHT! "Old Betsy" is the name of David Crockett's first rifle! :dance3: I was looking for a "drawing of an old rifle" used in the Old West...

i-95NnC5m-XL.jpg
:tink:

Ok, I am going to have a busy weekend so most likely wont get on here. I don't want to leave everyone hanging, so I am ending my crop.
I will post a new one on Monday.
emporium halloween.jpg

Ok, I am going to have a busy weekend so most likely wont get on here. I don't want to leave everyone hanging, so I am ending my crop.
I will post a new one on Monday.
View attachment 473728

You should have kept this one going over the weekend! I know it would have "given me a headache" trying to figure it out...that was a GREAT crop! :worship: We don't mind crops being "held over"...I had one once that lasted over our vacation week! :rotfl::tink:

Epcot, maybe the UK pavilion?

Good appointment with the dental surgeon this morning; making better progress than he thought and he's moved the next step up by 2 weeks! :dogdance: Getting into the final stretch of this long, drawn out process!!! party:

i-v4xvLFn-Th.jpg

Yes...this soccer ball is from the UK pavilion; tell me where. :tink:

Good appointment with the dental surgeon this morning; making better progress than he thought and he's moved the next step up by 2 weeks! :dogdance: Getting into the final stretch of this long, drawn out process!!! party:

i-v4xvLFn-Th.jpg

Yes...this soccer ball is from the UK pavilion; tell me where. :tink:

In a shop? The Sportsman?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter