Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    All mine are in full bloom too. We have not have much of a winter here in Centeral Florida at all.
    Sucks, doesn't it? SO frustrating...I love winter! We get 2 days of cooler weather and 5 days of 70's plus the fact that the waters of the Gulf are staying warm too :scared: and we both know what that means come hurricane season. 😲 :tink:

Last edited:
  • goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Sucks, doesn't it? SO frustrating...I love winter! We get 2 days of cooler weather and 5 days of 70's plus the fact that the waters of the Gulf are staying warm too :scared: and we both know what that means come hurricane season. 😲 Plus the fact that we'll probably have a hard freeze after the trees and flowers have budded. BAD news for farmers and fruit trees; "perfect" weather isn't all it's made out to be! 🙄 We NEED those cold, nasty days to kill bugs and keep the plants in their "cycle". Not that today is "perfect" 🤪! Overcast, 94% humidity and 72 degrees while we wait for the short "blast of cool air" that arrives tomorrow...DURING THE SOCCER GAME! 😵:tink:

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    party: The LAST of the Christmas decorations accessory is being carried to the storage shed! party: FINALLY done but still have a few Christmas related crops made....

:tink:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.