Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Surprise on the Sports Page of our weekly newspaper ⚽🥅 ... then I get depressed 'cause they're not playing. 😢. On a weather note...under severe thunderstorm watch 🌩; temperature is 88 with a heat index of 104 this afternoon! Could be a long night as storms have already started to our west and north. :scared:

i-T7PZ9D5-XL.jpg

Surprise on the Sports Page of our weekly newspaper ⚽🥅 ... then I get depressed 'cause they're not playing. 😢. On a weather note...under severe thunderstorm watch 🌩; temperature is 88 with a heat index of 104 this afternoon! Could be a long night as storms have already started to our west and north. :scared:

i-T7PZ9D5-XL.jpg

Nice:thumbsup2

It's 40's and raining here.

Love the face in picture 2:scared::rotfl2:
What they don't want her tap dancing in the house?:rotfl:Stephanie's dorm has been doing Zoom meetings once a week. Not really meetings but they all get on and play games and just catch up.

🤣 I do too! That look is priceless! :rotfl2: And NO to tapping in the house :lmao:... CiCi goes BONKERS :crazy:! I think the Zoom meetings are cool; keeps them in touch and gives a little "social interaction". While, as adults, we enjoy the quiet times , for teenagers it's pure hell! They are SO used to social interaction; can't imagine what they'd do without Zoom and Twitter and even Facebook. Thank goodness this national emergency didn't involve LACK OF ELECTRICAL POWER! :lmao: Can you imagine how CrAzY we'd ALL be! 😳😱😵🤐🥴:tink:

Nice:thumbsup2

It's 40's and raining here.

There's SNOW predicted in the Panhandle of Texas for this weekend! Our lows are suppose to be in the upper 40's Sunday night! 50 degree temperature difference this weekend! At least you're not tempted to go outside with 40's and rain! :hug: Picture is so nice but sure does make me sad. 😭:tink:

:faint: Boy did we get lucky with the first round of spring storms! The line (with 900 lightening strikes in 15 minutes :eek:) moved through the northern counties in our area and "sucked all the energy" out of our area! We got a temperature drop down to 71, wind but not the 70 mph straightline winds that College Station had! Another line coming through shortly but just light rain in that line.

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg

Yes ::yes::, this is from AoA; tell me where. :goodvibes:tink:

:faint: Boy did we get lucky with the first round of spring storms! The line (with 900 lightening strikes in 15 minutes :eek:) moved through the northern counties in our area and "sucked all the energy" out of our area! We got a temperature drop down to 71, wind but not the 70 mph straightline winds that College Station had! Another line coming through shortly but just light rain in that line.

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg

Yes ::yes::, this is from AoA; tell me where. :goodvibes:tink:

Guest room?
That’s a lot of lightning strikes:eek:

I can tell I'm getting bored...EXCITED to get my reminder that I can pick up my curbside grocery order tomorrow morning! 🥴 ...

New for this evening...

i-hv8qxBH-Th.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter