Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I'll start with 7DMT?
Fantasyland?

I'm ready for a nap! :faint: Errand morning...McDonald's for drive through breakfast and coffee; pharmacy pickup; curbside grocery pickup; Easter flowers for Mom, Dad and friend and "Easter goodie bag delivery" to my cousin...and a nice...6 feet apart visit! Hardest part of that visit was no hugs 🤭 ... we're the "family huggers"! :goodvibes

i-hv8qxBH-Th.jpg

This is from the MK but not from Fantasyland so not the 7DMT. :tink:

I'm ready for a nap! :faint: Errand morning...McDonald's for drive through breakfast and coffee; pharmacy pickup; curbside grocery pickup; Easter flowers for Mom, Dad and friend and "Easter goodie bag delivery" to my cousin...and a nice...6 feet apart visit! Hardest part of that visit was no hugs 🤭 ... we're the "family huggers"! :goodvibes

i-hv8qxBH-Th.jpg

This is from the MK but not from Fantasyland so not the 7DMT. :tink:

Splash Mtn?

Got some snow today. Snow flurries then it turned to ice. Some parts of northern NH got 18". Happy spring:flower1:

🥶 Oh my goodness! That's COLD and ice is no fun! We're suppose to have a low between 43 and 45 a couple of nights next week so David is bringing more firewood home! :flower2::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!