Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

What kind of shop park, resort or other?
Part of the decor or something you can purchase?

Lord have mercy! :faint: Knowing our weather is a carbon copy in the summertime of Florida, there is NO WAY anyone will want to wear a mask while visiting the parks! 😵🥴 I was MISERABLE today wearing that mask especially walking to the car in 92 degree heat! 😖 I can't imagine putting up with that in the parks!

i-kSLq8Sn-Th.jpg

This is part of the decor in a park shop. :tink:

Lord have mercy! :faint: Knowing our weather is a carbon copy in the summertime of Florida, there is NO WAY anyone will want to wear a mask while visiting the parks! 😵🥴 I was MISERABLE today wearing that mask especially walking to the car in 92 degree heat! 😖 I can't imagine putting up with that in the parks!

i-kSLq8Sn-Th.jpg

This is part of the decor in a park shop. :tink:

MK or Epcot?

I could not imagine wearing a mask in Florida with that heat and humidity. :crazy2: So if it's over a hundred out and you are out in the heat and sweating your butt off will that affect your temperature when they take it??

MK or Epcot?

I could not imagine wearing a mask in Florida with that heat and humidity. :crazy2: So if it's over a hundred out and you are out in the heat and sweating your butt off will that affect your temperature when they take it??

It should! :rotfl: I'll try to remember to check tomorrow. Just finished unloaded my Walmart and HEB purchases in that HOT garage and wiping everything down :faint: so I'm DONE with the outside for today! ::yes:: Cranked the AC down and I'm "in" for the evening but I'll check myself later this week. Have Treavor's birthday dinner tomorrow night so will be cooking during the "heat of the day" but I'll check Thursday or Friday.

i-kSLq8Sn-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from a shop in Epcot. :scratchin:tink:

It should! :rotfl: I'll try to remember to check tomorrow. Just finished unloaded my Walmart and HEB purchases in that HOT garage and wiping everything down :faint: so I'm DONE with the outside for today! ::yes:: Cranked the AC down and I'm "in" for the evening but I'll check myself later this week. Have Treavor's birthday dinner tomorrow night so will be cooking during the "heat of the day" but I'll check Thursday or Friday.

i-kSLq8Sn-Th.jpg

WS? France?

i-kSLq8Sn-Th.jpg

UK?

MK or Epcot?

Yes it could. I carry 4 different masks each day. We have had three confirmed cases in the building I work at. all of them I believe have been on the workroom floor in the evening overnight hours. When I go onto the floor it's definitely an n95. And that's rarely. I virtually stay in my office and do all the computer work there

Not sure how quickly I will go back to Disney once they start opening it up. I'm leaning towards maybe when they have vaccines.

Yes it could. I carry 4 different masks each day. We have had three confirmed cases in the building I work at. all of them I believe have been on the workroom floor in the evening overnight hours. When I go onto the floor it's definitely an n95. And that's rarely. I virtually stay in my office and do all the computer work there

Not sure how quickly I will go back to Disney once they start opening it up. I'm leaning towards maybe when they have vaccines.

Yep...I'd stay in the office too! 🙃 I'd not only wear an n95 but be "gloved up" too...maybe even in a "body condom" 😂! There was actually a guy selling those in Brenham a couple of weekends ago...PLASTIC BAGS TAPED TOGETHER and he was asking $5.00! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Seriously...stay safe and that could be a long time until a Disney trip! We're planning on June 1-8, 2021 for our 50th anniversary trip and you MUST join us for dinner! It's OUR turn to buy! 😊 :tink:

I would definitely stay in your office. :eek: The N95 masks are so hard to breathe in, the first time I wore one in a store I thought I was going to die.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!