Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
I think we are starting to open up now, they were waiting till after the long weekend so start the phase openings but I don't watch the news lately so i am unsure on what is actually opening up.
That's how Texas did it; phase 1 saw only a few openings and restaurants at 25% and he okayed outdoor graduations; phase 2 allowed the beauty shops and barbers to open and phase 3 will allow the gyms to open and restaurants can go to 50%, etc. We have seen an increase in cases but that's mostly due to more testing and an outbreak in a meat packing plant in the Panhandle. :tink:

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    New one for this evening...if anyone wants to come clean up a very messy kitchen I'll send you airfare. 😬 I hate making chicken fried steak for 8 😑!

:tink:

Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    New one for this evening...if anyone wants to come clean up a very messy kitchen I'll send you airfare. 😬 I hate making chicken fried steak for 8 😑!

:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

I don't fly but if you want to send me gas money and wait three days for me to get there I'll be happy to help:rotfl2::rotfl2:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Attraction, shop or food service?

I don't fly but if you want to send me gas money and wait three days for me to get there I'll be happy to help:rotfl2::rotfl2:
    :lmao: I'll remember that the next time one of my children requests chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken for their birthday dinners! :lmao: I'll send the money early so you CAN be here to help! That was a CHORE! 😱 I always tell them when they make that request I'll cook it but it's truly a "labor of love"! 😏 :tink:

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.