Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-S8gLKjb-S.jpg

This is part of a display but it's not behind the cash register? :tink:

And it's not on the wall? So it's free standing?

Diane...did you ever get the Economic Impact payment? All 3 of us finally got ours; we always do our income tax stuff by direct deposit so I was expecting a bank deposit but it came in the form of a "credit card"...as did Sara & Treavor's. Amanda and Bryan got theirs by direct deposit. SO...if you haven't gotten anything, look for a credit card in the mail. Check EVERY envelope...Sara was holding her envelope over the trash can at the post office to toss away 😵 ... the envelope looks JUST like the "fake cards" you get in the mail to "pay off your credit card debt" when she thought she better look at it closer. I thought the same thing about ours but always open all envelopes before I put them in recycling. Actually...ours had been sitting on the cabinet since last Saturday with the junk mail to be looked over!!! :tink:

I would never have expected a credit card! I finally got a check last Friday! :yay:

I noticed that they will have "relaxation zones" within the parks where you are allowed to take off your mask. I was already thinking I'd have to go into a bathroom stall. I know billions of people in Asia wear them all day long every day and their heat and humidity is as bad as Florida but I am not used to wearing a mask and they still really bug me. I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it will be in Florida. So weird not seeing smiles.

party::jumping1:party: Finally back up and running! RIGHT AFTER I posted last night, I got up to walk into the kitchen and David and I swear...lightening struck our pool! :eek:🤪😵...light flash and instant LOUD thunder! Lights still on, TV still on, computer still on...but NO internet and NO phone. Repair man said our "receiver box was FRIED"! 😲 The repairman couldn't come into the house because of Covid so he set the new box at the front door and talked me through installation! 😁 Thank goodness we have a large window next to the computer :goodvibes; he turned my front porch bench around, sat down and I got a lesson on installation. :rotfl: Today is SUPPOSE to be last day for these dang storms; while we needed the rain, this thunder, lightening and wind has gotten more than a little scary. Glad the "Canadian low" that's been causing the storms is hopefully moving on! :tink:

And it's not on the wall? So it's free standing?

I would never have expected a credit card! I finally got a check last Friday! :yay:

I noticed that they will have "relaxation zones" within the parks where you are allowed to take off your mask. I was already thinking I'd have to go into a bathroom stall. I know billions of people in Asia wear them all day long every day and their heat and humidity is as bad as Florida but I am not used to wearing a mask and they still really bug me. I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it will be in Florida. So weird not seeing smiles.

Never expected a credit card either especially since we've done income tax via direct deposit for YEARS! We're wondering how many people have thrown their payment out...like Sara was getting ready to do! 😲 Totally agree with you on the mask situation...and I pray they DO have "relaxation zones"! I'll be spending a lot of time there! :rotfl: I'm okay for 45-60 minutes and then it has to come off! Summer time will be about 15 minutes before I start ripping that sucker off! We'll have to wear mask into the stadium tomorrow night for graduation but will be able to take them off once we're seated. The graduates will have to keep their's on the entire time...except for the speeches, so Allie will get a short break. She now wishes she'd made her salutatorian speech a little longer! :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!