Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Dinosaur chart? :confused3

i-dCDbvg2-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a dinosaur chart. :tink:

:lmao: On the first day of "required masks" in Texas...this is what my son-in-law is wearing....:rolleyes1

I'll be visiting him later at the hospital when he has a HEAT STROKE! :rolleyes1:tink:

:lmao: On the first day of "required masks" in Texas...this is what my son-in-law is wearing....:rolleyes1

View attachment 506202

I'll be visiting him later at the hospital when he has a HEAT STROKE! :rolleyes1:tink:

That won't last long.

On the other hand. I had a hard time wearing my mask for a few hours yesterday. And I'm not doing it right. I wore one mask taking it on and off as I went to 5 different stores and to a restaurant. I caught myself touching it and my face all the time. I got make up all over it. I understand this is not going to be fun or easy. But I don't want to get sick. I dread flying in 2 weeks. And United is packing the planes again.....

Last edited:
I changed my Feb. reservation from POFQ to Coronado in the Gran Destino Tower. After 9/11, the FQ didn't open for a year and this virus is worse. Coronado has an opening date set. There is not date set for POFQ. I wanted the regular buildings at CS but the CM talked me into the new tower giving me a price match with my POFQ reservation. And I got my park ticket. They were even willing to give me the park hopper option but I haven't used it the last couple of times so I didn't get it.

I changed my Feb. reservation from POFQ to Coronado in the Gran Destino Tower. After 9/11, the FQ didn't open for a year and this virus is worse. Coronado has an opening date set. There is not date set for POFQ. I wanted the regular buildings at CS but the CM talked me into the new tower giving me a price match with my POFQ reservation. And I got my park ticket. They were even willing to give me the park hopper option but I haven't used it the last couple of times so I didn't get it.

:yay: Good deal on Gran Destino Tower and am I correct...that's the one with the Skyliner stop? COOL. Good to hear they're offering the park hopper option...we'll get it if it's available since we park hop a LOT. Katie would like the masks with the "bling" on them :goodvibes! It's a shame you can't use Southwest; they're still leaving the middle seat open. :tink:

Good picture with the dark sky...looks like it's GOING TO RAIN! :umbrella: Like almost EVERY day of our trips that year! :faint::tink:

Yes that was the Sunday night when we had the big storm and it poured. We had fast passes for FoP but Don and I stayed in the room and watched the water parade and the MK fireworks. Nick and Steph took a bus and went to AK in the pouring rain to ride FoP. We all already had 4 FP and rode it 4 times so I passed on getting soaked. I got the 5th one the day before and took it because we didn't have any plans for that day, we checked into the Poly and wanted to keep options open. They got back to the room and they were soaked from head to toe, it looked like they jumped in the pool with their clothes on. :rotfl: Here's another pic of the sky that afternoon.

601 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter