Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I changed my Feb. reservation from POFQ to Coronado in the Gran Destino Tower. After 9/11, the FQ didn't open for a year and this virus is worse. Coronado has an opening date set. There is not date set for POFQ. I wanted the regular buildings at CS but the CM talked me into the new tower giving me a price match with my POFQ reservation. And I got my park ticket. They were even willing to give me the park hopper option but I haven't used it the last couple of times so I didn't get it.

Great deal on the tower. Glad they will be going back to park hoppers.

i-dCDbvg2-Th.jpg

Good thought but no sir, not a chart of the store. :tink:

Prices?

Yes that was the Sunday night when we had the big storm and it poured. We had fast passes for FoP but Don and I stayed in the room and watched the water parade and the MK fireworks. Nick and Steph took a bus and went to AK in the pouring rain to ride FoP. We all already had 4 FP and rode it 4 times so I passed on getting soaked. I got the 5th one the day before and took it because we didn't have any plans for that day, we checked into the Poly and wanted to keep options open. They got back to the room and they were soaked from head to toe, it looked like they jumped in the pool with their clothes on. :rotfl: Here's another pic of the sky that afternoon.

601 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

😳 YES...that was the storm I almost got caught in! I was at Ample Hills eating ice cream when both Amanda AND ED sent me texts to "get back to POP NOW"! 😅 I finished my ice cream and started back to EPCOT and the clouds got darker and darker and the wind started blowing! I made it to the bus stop and just sat down on the bus when the downpour started!

i-cFGK9zt-M.jpg
i-XnN4rn6-M.jpg

I can only imagine how soaked they were! 😂 Gosh...hard to believe that's been 2 years ago already! :faint::tink:

😳 YES...that was the storm I almost got caught in! I was at Ample Hills eating ice cream when both Amanda AND ED sent me texts to "get back to POP NOW"! 😅 I finished my ice cream and started back to EPCOT and the clouds got darker and darker and the wind started blowing! I made it to the bus stop and just sat down on the bus when the downpour started!

i-cFGK9zt-M.jpg
i-XnN4rn6-M.jpg

I can only imagine how soaked they were! 😂 Gosh...hard to believe that's been 2 years ago already! :faint::tink:

They said it was totally worth it. I'm so ready for another trip. Saving what I can. I am in desperate need of a new stove and refrigerator plus we really need a new sofa and recliner and kitchen cabinets. So trying to figure out how to save for Disney and get new stuff too. :rotfl:

They said it was totally worth it. I'm so ready for another trip. Saving what I can. I am in desperate need of a new stove and refrigerator plus we really need a new sofa and recliner and kitchen cabinets. So trying to figure out how to save for Disney and get new stuff too. :rotfl:

:faint: That's a lot on the list! I think you need to put Disney at the top! Same stuff on my list with kitchen remodel at the top; I'll deal with that after our anniversary celebration! 😊 Katie was the same way that evening at HS...wet but totally worth it. What the heck...as they say..."I'd rather be at DW in the rain than at home in the sunshine!" :umbrella:

i-CPwDbdr-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter