Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

AK? Asia?
epcot? Japan ?
I'll cover the MK and HS. :tink:

This is from Epcot, but it's not from Japan. It's not in a shop or in an attraction but it's between a shop and an attraction.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 What the heck are they thinking. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

So sad about Charlie Daniels.:(

I am ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS! >:(:furious:>:(:furious:>:(:furious: I don't think I've ever been as disappointed with the Disney Company as I am over this. I can't even find the words to say how upset I am. 🤬

I just LOVE Charlie Daniels...such a fine American and dang he could play that fiddle! 🥰:tink:

I am ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS! >:(:furious:>:(:furious:>:(:furious: I don't think I've ever been as disappointed with the Disney Company as I am over this. I can't even find the words to say how upset I am. 🤬

I just LOVE Charlie Daniels...such a fine American and dang he could play that fiddle! 🥰:tink:

I know what you mean I feel the same way. CAN NOT STAND HIM.

Charlie Daniels was an American icon. At least he lived a good long life.

I don't know anything about sports. That's the guy who kneeled during the National Anthem? And now Disney wants to promote him? And we can't sing Zip-a-dee Do-dah anymore either :(

I know what you mean I feel the same way. CAN NOT STAND HIM.
Charlie Daniels was an American icon. At least he lived a good long life.

I don't know anything about sports. That's the guy who kneeled during the National Anthem? And now Disney wants to promote him? And we can't sing Zip-a-dee Do-dah anymore either :(

That is correct Denise. You nailed it. He is a disrespectful "&*^%##&*()&%$#" and I can NOT believe the DISNEY COMPANY wants anything to do with him. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just heard "Devil Went Down To Georgia" on the radio :lovestruc; HE was the kind of man Walt Disney would have promoted. :tink:

Maybe in the room with the "army of warriors". :tink:

This is from China. Now, just tell me where in China you would see this.

It's not in a shop or in an attraction but it's between a shop and an attraction. It's not in the room with the army of warriors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter