Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-gz657RR-Th.jpg

This is from the WL Villas ::yes::; tell me where. :tink:

Lobby?

i-gz657RR-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in the main lobby type area of WLV. :tink:

Is it in one of the sitting rooms off the lobby area? or in the room with the train?

Well the storm is finally hitting us. Most of it stayed to the west of us. Pouring and really strong winds. We've lost power twice tonight. There was a tornado warning earlier.

😲😲😲😲😲 OMG that is HUGE. Steph was impressed.

We were too! :rotfl: I think the biggest one she caught in years past was maybe 110-115 pounds! I don't know how she reeled it in by herself! :eek: I guess her weight lifting has done some good! :rotfl2: SO happy she hooked that sucker. She was SO upset Saturday night...very frustrated. They'd been catching the red fish and shark for eating but this is a tarpon tournament and she'd only hooked babies. Then Monday was the the fairly good size one so they decided they'd come home today. Treavor's been away from work about a week and he has 2 houses nearing completion that he needed to check on. Then, after the weigh ins last night, their team fell to 2nd place. They talked it over last night and didn't want to let the other 2 team members down by deserting them so decided to stay ONE MORE DAY. The "team" was super excited with that 140 pounder! :goodvibes:tink:

We were too! :rotfl: I think the biggest one she caught in years past was maybe 110-115 pounds! I don't know how she reeled it in by herself! :eek: I guess her weight lifting has done some good! :rotfl2: SO happy she hooked that sucker. She was SO upset Saturday night...very frustrated. They'd been catching the red fish and shark for eating but this is a tarpon tournament and she'd only hooked babies. Then Monday was the the fairly good size one so they decided they'd come home today. Treavor's been away from work about a week and he has 2 houses nearing completion that he needed to check on. Then, after the weigh ins last night, their team fell to 2nd place. They talked it over last night and didn't want to let the other 2 team members down by deserting them so decided to stay ONE MORE DAY. The "team" was super excited with that 140 pounder! :goodvibes:tink:

Good thing they stayed.

Is it in one of the sitting rooms off the lobby area? or in the room with the train?

Well the storm is finally hitting us. Most of it stayed to the west of us. Pouring and really strong winds. We've lost power twice tonight. There was a tornado warning earlier.

:eek: Hope the power doesn't go off for a long period of time! I saw the tornado warning earlier but by the time I figured out it was for NH the screen shot was something else so I couldn't tell if it was in your area. Sure hope you don't have any damage from the strong winds...or flooded roads from the rain! Really strange that YOU are the first one that gets "hit" by a hurricane this year! 🙄 Ed and I have had "brushes" but NH gets the HIT! :faint:

i-gz657RR-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in the sitting room areas either...or the room with the train. :scratchin:tink:

:eek: Hope the power doesn't go off for a long period of time! I saw the tornado warning earlier but by the time I figured out it was for NH the screen shot was something else so I couldn't tell if it was in your area. Sure hope you don't have any damage from the strong winds...or flooded roads from the rain! Really strange that YOU are the first one that gets "hit" by a hurricane this year! 🙄 Ed and I have had "brushes" but NH gets the HIT! :faint:

i-gz657RR-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in the sitting room areas either...or the room with the train. :scratchin:tink:

Hallway where the guest rooms are? Guest room?

We were lucky, a lot of people lost power and they are saying it could be up to three days before it's restored. There are a lot of trees down in my town and a lot of roads were/are closed. Trees on power lines. Winds on top of Mt Washington were 147 mph. I peeked outside and there are some branches down in the yard and the pool is full of leaves. I guess I know what my project is for today.

Last edited:
We were lucky, a lot of people lost power and they are saying it could be up to three days before it's restored. There are a lot of trees down in my town and a lot of roads were/are closed. Trees on power lines. Winds on top of Mt Washington were 147 mph. I peeked outside and there are some branches down in the yard and the pool is full of leaves. I guess I know what my project is for today.

😳 😵😲 You DID get hit pretty good! :faint: 147 mph on Mt. Washington? :crazy: DANG! SO glad you're power outage isn't long-term. While returning from Port O'Conner Sunday we passed a LOT of power trucks going back to Houston who'd been on the coast repairing downed lines from Hurricane Hannath! Downed trees always make me so sad but better than downed homes! David got our pool clean Monday after our little weekend storm and 5" of rain. Water is VERY "chilly" :goodvibes but I still got in Sunday afternoon and got the small broken branches out so he could vacuum. Good luck in getting yours cleaned! That's a chore. :faint: Hope it doesn't take too long to get the roads back open! So thankful y'all are safe! :hug::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts