Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-XZkhrk4-S.jpg

:goodvibes This is from a park. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Attraction, shop or food service?

I thought it felt really hot today when I went out to the pool at 2:30. When David came home from work he said he'd looked at the weather app on his phone around 2 and our heat index was 113 degrees! :crazy: No wonder it "felt warm" on the pool deck! :rotfl2:

i-XZkhrk4-S.jpg

It's part of an attraction. :tink:

Last edited:
I thought it felt really hot today when I went out to the pool at 2:30. When David came home from work he said he'd looked at the weather app on his phone around 2 and our heat index was 113 degrees! :crazy: No wonder it "felt warm" on the pool deck! :rotfl2:

i-XZkhrk4-S.jpg

Gran Fiesta Tour?

i-XZkhrk4-S.jpg

Attraction in WS. I can't see it being from Canada, the movie in France or the movie in China but is it from any of those? I like Diane's guess about Mexico.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter