Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a deluxe resort. It's not related to a shop, attraction or food service. It's not a painting.

All you have to do is tell me which resort for the win.

GF?

Inside or outside?

113 degrees:crazy2: It was in the 90s here. Was in the pool most of the day.

YES...it felt like an oven! Real temperature was 97 and the heat index was 113. I couldn't even pick up the leaf net that was laying on the pool deck! ☀ Had to use my towel to get it in the water to cool it down! 😆 90 was pretty darn WARM for you too! 🥴 But then...it IS August! Glad you got to enjoy your pool! :beach: Sure felt good in ours!

i-XZkhrk4-S.jpg

This is outside. :tink:

YES...it felt like an oven! Real temperature was 97 and the heat index was 113. I couldn't even pick up the leaf net that was laying on the pool deck! ☀ Had to use my towel to get it in the water to cool it down! 😆 90 was pretty darn WARM for you too! 🥴 But then...it IS August! Glad you got to enjoy your pool! :beach: Sure felt good in ours!

i-XZkhrk4-S.jpg

Morocco, Japan or UK?

i-XZkhrk4-S.jpg

Meet and greet? Kidcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter