Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-nmjQ6bR-S.jpg

Noticed that I missed this question yesterday, sorry. :blush: This was in that general area but not directly in the plaza area in front of the theater. :tink:

What are we doing with this one? I have no idea what to guess. It's over by launch bay? just out in the open? Not part of an attraction, shop or food service? A horse?

if your going alone why stay in a 2br, thats alot of room for one person

I'm going with my cousin, Jason. I was getting 2 studios at the Poly and then move to 2 rooms at the Gran Destino Tower. Then I just decided the ideal would be a 2 bedroom where we could both have our own bedroom/bathroom and have the homey-ness of the kitchen living room. Still a lot of room for 2 people and I only had enough points for 6 nights/5 park days instead of my usual 7 nights/6 park day schedule. My plan is that I have enough points to get a 2 bedroom every 2 years in the AKV or OKW.

I'm going with my cousin, Jason. I was getting 2 studios at the Poly and then move to 2 rooms at the Gran Destino Tower. Then I just decided the ideal would be a 2 bedroom where we could both have our own bedroom/bathroom and have the homey-ness of the kitchen living room. Still a lot of room for 2 people and I only had enough points for 6 nights/5 park days instead of my usual 7 nights/6 park day schedule. My plan is that I have enough points to get a 2 bedroom every 2 years in the AKV or OKW.

ic
you will have to tell me how it is. that is were we are thinking on renting when we go next

Is it there all the time or is it a holiday decoration?
What are we doing with this one? I have no idea what to guess. It's over by launch bay? just out in the open? Not part of an attraction, shop or food service? A horse?

i-nmjQ6bR-S.jpg

Diane finally asked "THE question"; :goodvibes this is a holiday decoration. :santa: It's not "over by Launch Bay" but in the general area in front of the Theater...the HS "hub" area. It's "out in the open" and not part of an attraction, shop, food service or a horse. I've given the location so I just need the object identified. :tink:

ic
you will have to tell me how it is. that is were we are thinking on renting when we go next

OKW is Sara's "fall back DVC property". If she can't get WL they always to go OKW. She loves the bigger rooms...and they're huge compared to other resorts. It IS "out of the way" and a very large resort; some areas are a good distance from the main areas but she gives it a "thumbs up". :tink:

i-nmjQ6bR-S.jpg

Diane finally asked "THE question"; :goodvibes this is a holiday decoration. :santa: It's not "over by Launch Bay" but in the general area in front of the Theater...the HS "hub" area. It's "out in the open" and not part of an attraction, shop, food service or a horse. I've given the location so I just need the object identified. :tink:

Person, animal or thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter