Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it from a European country? France?

i-pbC3sp8-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am...this is from France. Tell me where. :goodvibes:tink:

the old world of Disney store? before they changed it

And we have another winner!

Watching a sad list of all the entertainment that is "not coming back" to DW. The street people on Main St., like the mayor and the citizens of Hollywood in HS. The Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory! The Beauty and the Beast Show. The Indiana Jones Stunt Show. The Little Mermaid Show. No more Festival of the Lion King or Finding Nemo. The Hoop-de-do Musical Revue, the longest running show in the United States.

What do they mean "not coming back"!? Never? Ever?

This virus sucks! :sad:

Watching a sad list of all the entertainment that is "not coming back" to DW. The street people on Main St., like the mayor and the citizens of Hollywood in HS. The Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory! The Beauty and the Beast Show. The Indiana Jones Stunt Show. The Little Mermaid Show. No more Festival of the Lion King or Finding Nemo. The Hoop-de-do Musical Revue, the longest running show in the United States.

What do they mean "not coming back"!? Never? Ever?

This virus sucks! :sad:

Read over that list last night and it makes me sick. 🥺 They can reinstate the executives salaries but can't keep the Main St. street people and Citizens of Hollywood!!! :confused3 I don't like it but I "understand" the others but there's not a reason in the world for those entertainers to be let go. 😡 I still think there'd be a way to do the entertainments anyway...I mean...INDIANA JONES??? There's plenty "space" between entertainers and spectators and you just don't fill the venue like they used too...it's being done at football games so why not at Disney World? Nemo, Lion Kin, Little Mermaid and Monster's Inc, again, I understand because it's indoors but...again...we're having indoor church services here in Texas and so far there has not been a problem. 🤬 I know DW is "bleeding money" but if they keep taking things away they're only going to hurt themselves. We're seriously considering canceling our anniversary trip. :headache::tink:

i-pbC3sp8-Th.jpg

I don't see that shop listed in my DW book :confused3 ; what kind of merchandise does it feature? It's not the name I have titled on my crop. :tink:

Well Maison du Vin means House of Wine but it's the little souvenir shop thats not in the perfume shop and not in the "train station".

I know there is a perfume shop and a France "souvenir" type shop?
Well Maison du Vin means House of Wine but it's the little souvenir shop thats not in the perfume shop and not in the "train station".

If I remember correctly, this shop flows into the wine section; I think they had a "tasting station" next to a register. The name of the shop is L'Esprit De La Provence and in my book it's listed as stocking "a selection of textiles, ceramics and kitchen accessories from the Provence region of southern France. They offer chocolates and children's books too."

i-89W8Q3J-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter