Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a resort.

AKL?

And we have another winner!

View attachment 535149

Watching a sad list of all the entertainment that is "not coming back" to DW. The street people on Main St., like the mayor and the citizens of Hollywood in HS. The Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory! The Beauty and the Beast Show. The Indiana Jones Stunt Show. The Little Mermaid Show. No more Festival of the Lion King or Finding Nemo. The Hoop-de-do Musical Revue, the longest running show in the United States.

What do they mean "not coming back"!? Never? Ever?

This virus sucks! :sad:

where did you read "not coming back" i have seen a few articles saying it is only temp until life gets back to normal, but by that time Disney will need to hire new performers because the old ones would have moved one.

i can not see then never bringing back the Festival of the Lion King, what is just a popular show and with out the live shows there is not mush left for AK

Read over that list last night and it makes me sick. 🥺 They can reinstate the executives salaries but can't keep the Main St. street people and Citizens of Hollywood!!! :confused3 I don't like it but I "understand" the others but there's not a reason in the world for those entertainers to be let go. 😡 I still think there'd be a way to do the entertainments anyway...I mean...INDIANA JONES??? There's plenty "space" between entertainers and spectators and you just don't fill the venue like they used too...it's being done at football games so why not at Disney World? Nemo, Lion Kin, Little Mermaid and Monster's Inc, again, I understand because it's indoors but...again...we're having indoor church services here in Texas and so far there has not been a problem. 🤬 I know DW is "bleeding money" but if they keep taking things away they're only going to hurt themselves. We're seriously considering canceling our anniversary trip. :headache::tink:

I have been starting to think our Nov 2021 trip may not happen now too, because so much stuff has been happening and it feel like the WDW we all know once will never be the same after life goes back to normal

I have been starting to think our Nov 2021 trip may not happen now too, because so much stuff has been happening and it feel like the WDW we all know once will never be the same after life goes back to normal

Exactly...breaks my heart. 😕 Sure looks like it's going to be different. I don't think we'll quit going but might be more enjoying the resorts and Disney Springs than ever before. 🥴:tink:

Kidani? I think it's light... :tink:

Is it behind the registration/check in area?

Moliphino is right! This is from AK Lodge/Jambo House. And it is behind something but not the registration/check in area.

Where in AKL is this?

where did you read "not coming back" i have seen a few articles saying it is only temp until life gets back to normal, but by that time Disney will need to hire new performers because the old ones would have moved one.

i can not see then never bringing back the Festival of the Lion King, what is just a popular show and with out the live shows there is not mush left for AK

Here's where I heard the news about the closures:

I like Nemo the best of all of those shows. DW is not going to be what it was for a long time.... I'm so glad I went to Disneyland right before the pandemic hit. I am still planning to go in Feb but no shows. No parades or fireworks...... and I won't be riding a lot of rides without Fast Pass. I will not be begging to take my grandkids for a while but I will go in Feb. and just enjoy the restaurants and resorts - and take pictures! Every single time I've gone to DW/DL it's not quite as good as the last time. :sad:

Last edited:
Moliphino is right! This is from AK Lodge/Jambo House. And it is behind something but not the registration/check in area.

Where in AKL is this?

I like Nemo the best of all of those shows. DW is not going to be what it was for a long time.... I'm so glad I went to Disneyland right before the pandemic hit. I am still planning to go in Feb but no shows. No parades or fireworks...... and I won't be riding a lot of rides without Fast Pass. I will not be begging to take my grandkids for a while but I will go in Feb. and just enjoy the restaurants and resorts - and take pictures! Every single time I've gone to DW/DL it's not quite as good as the last time. :sad:

Is it behind the check out desk in the gift shop?

Where in AKL is this?

Is it a light in the hallway? :tink:

Here's more depressing news about how DW is not going to have anymore entertainment. No parades. No fireworks. No entertainment. LONG lines for a dozen rides...... I guess I guess to have to keep re-evaluating why I go to DW. I hope they don't close the restaurants.

In Disneyland, they are opening up Buena Vista Street in California Adventure (like Hollywood Blvd in HS) and call it an extension of Downtown Disney. So they can open more shops and restaurants. They are allowed to have DTD but not the parks open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter