Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Emporium?

:worship: And "that is all" :lmao:... JEFF...you "snooze you loose"....:hyper:...I made the EMPORIUM the answer and you don't even get a guess in! :faint:

P1030641_zpsh9whag2d.jpg
:tink:

:crazy::faint::crazy: ... just marked DGD's volleyball schedule on my calendar. IF she's playing on varsity and IF they'd make it to the State Tournament they will have played 51 matches/tournaments from August 5th - November 19. :crazy::faint::crazy: :tink:

DD just posted this on Facebook...part of a fun dance recital yesterday. Last year SIL/DGD were "nerds" in the parent/daughter dance...this year she used DD's Halloween banana costume...and SIL was a monkey! Dance teacher was laughing so hard she couldn't finish the final "run through" before they went on stage....

Spent a couple of hours looking through pictures of me in my banana costume & finally found it! During those hours I came across many, MANY pictures that I plan on posting (hehehe) soooo if you knew me growing up sorry in advance!!!! Lol.

SIL is a pretty good sport! :lovestruc :tink:

DD just posted this on Facebook...part of a fun dance recital yesterday. Last year SIL/DGD were "nerds" in the parent/daughter dance...this year she used DD's Halloween banana costume...and SIL was a monkey! Dance teacher was laughing so hard she couldn't finish the final "run through" before they went on stage....

Spent a couple of hours looking through pictures of me in my banana costume & finally found it! During those hours I came across many, MANY pictures that I plan on posting (hehehe) soooo if you knew me growing up sorry in advance!!!! Lol.

SIL is a pretty good sport! :lovestruc :tink:

Cute pictures.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY] 1st post & going to work on the one above... Happy 21st everyone!! :rainbow:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter