Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Me too :cool1: and it's going to last about 3 weeks.:rotfl:

:thumbsup2

Attraction, shop or food service?

bccbfa14-b090-4975-a9c2-9379fb4a434b_zpsmxcnewie.jpg

This is from a food service. :tink:

do we know where this is

AK?

tusker House?

Full service, quick service or snack? Tuffins?

Finally watched a little of the Weather Channel today; haven't been bothering to check it out 'cause our forecast is just hot, hot and hotter! :sunny: A little surprised to find over half the country is "under the same sun umbrella"! :rotfl: Wow...the middle states are really hot too...guess we're all under that pesky "dome" and looks like it's even hitting the east coast now too. Our heat index, when I got out of the pool earlier, was 106! Sitting in my deck chair, drying off, was like sitting by an open oven door! :rotfl2: But then...it's July...that's the way it's suppose to be. :rolleyes:

This is from a quick service in the AK so not Tusker House. :tink:

Finally watched a little of the Weather Channel today; haven't been bothering to check it out 'cause our forecast is just hot, hot and hotter! :sunny: A little surprised to find over half the country is "under the same sun umbrella"! :rotfl: Wow...the middle states are really hot too...guess we're all under that pesky "dome" and looks like it's even hitting the east coast now too. Our heat index, when I got out of the pool earlier, was 106! Sitting in my deck chair, drying off, was like sitting by an open oven door! :rotfl2: But then...it's July...that's the way it's suppose to be. :rolleyes:

This is from a quick service in the AK so not Tusker House. :tink:

Starbucks?

Starbucks?

DD and SIL sitting on the plane ready to take off to Vegas...once a thunderstorm passes! :headache: Sure wish that storm would be HERE and not over the "concrete jungle" of Houston! :headache: :rotfl2: SIL's first match in the pool tournament is tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM...did I tell you he's EXCITED? :lmao:

:cool1:Starbucks is the spot! :cool1: Used to be Creature Comforts...

P1010311_zpsy80v4qwg.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter