Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

bafb18eb-f11f-473c-bf13-69dd5c5b4b0d_zpsslxmyxkl.jpg

This is from a park and is associated with The Good Dinosaur. :tink:

HS?

Special treat for Redstorm...and me :goodvibes of turkey and homemade stuffing for dinner. :dance3: My kitchen smells SO good! She's staying here wile DD and SIL are in Las Vegas and volleyball CAMP starts next Tuesday so I decided I'd treat her before "the season" starts and she's to tired in the evenings to eat! :rotfl:

Yes Ma'am...HS is the park. :tink:

Special treat for Redstorm...and me :goodvibes of turkey and homemade stuffing for dinner. :dance3: My kitchen smells SO good! She's staying here wile DD and SIL are in Las Vegas and volleyball CAMP starts next Tuesday so I decided I'd treat her before "the season" starts and she's to tired in the evenings to eat! :rotfl:

Yes Ma'am...HS is the park. :tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

Well softball this weekend was :crazy::crazy:. Yesterday we won all the games went 3-0. Won the first game 9-0, the second game 4-0 and the last game 5-2. Finished the number 1 seed for today which means we played the last place team that didn't win any games yesterday. So it's a game we SHOULD win right :rolleyes1 NOPE lost 7-0 error after error after error after error so many errors.:sad2: Steph started the game and he pulled her when it was 2-0 and said "The outfield is making too many errors so I'm changing pitchers.":headache: Next pitcher same thing and then a third pitcher. All pitched fine just the girls behind her couldn't just couldn't make a play. It started with the first batter she hit what should have been a single and because of three errors turned into a homerun.:headache::headache::headache: I had to get up an take a walk a few times.:crazy:

Well softball this weekend was :crazy::crazy:. Yesterday we won all the games went 3-0. Won the first game 9-0, the second game 4-0 and the last game 5-2. Finished the number 1 seed for today which means we played the last place team that didn't win any games yesterday. So it's a game we SHOULD win right :rolleyes1 NOPE lost 7-0 error after error after error after error so many errors.:sad2: Steph started the game and he pulled her when it was 2-0 and said "The outfield is making too many errors so I'm changing pitchers.":headache: Next pitcher same thing and then a third pitcher. All pitched fine just the girls behind her couldn't just couldn't make a play. It started with the first batter she hit what should have been a single and because of three errors turned into a homerun.:headache::headache::headache: I had to get up an take a walk a few times.:crazy:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: I HATE those kind of days! Goes back to DH's favorite quote (I think I mentioned it after one of Redstorm's game) "Can't pour _ _ _ _ out of a boot right"! Sounds like that had a great weekend...until the last game! :faint: Maybe it's "out of their system" now and they can continue on a winning note next weekend! :tink:

Has attraction, shop or food service been asked yet?

Well you won most of the games! :)

This is from Epcot's WS. It is not from China, Mexico or Norway. It is from a food service.

It is not furniture or wrapping paper and I don't think it's fabric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!