Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

2ca26ced-0754-496f-80de-0365a6976d6b_zpss4zynbmk.jpg

This is in a common area that's not a restaurant/bar or lobby/check in but you have to pass under these lights to get to them. :tink:

Guest Services/Concierge Desk?

Gah! I've completely missed this, geez.

But this month has been totally crazy. I've officially been at my new job a month and I totally love it. I've even become good friends with a coworker who started 6 days before me, and her and her husband frequently go out with Joe and me.

We also bought a new car! Y'all don't hear much of our car saga, but Joe was driving a 1994 Dodge Shadow that pretty much defined POS. He really wants a truck, but in the meantime while we're also trying to save for the wedding he bought a 2012 Toyota Camry. He'll drive it for the next year or so, and then we have more money he'll get his truck and I'll take the Camry.

Last weekend was my friend's bachelorette weekend. I wasn't really thrilled about going originally, but ended up having a really good time and made some new friends, both in the bridal party and bouncers and the club we went to!

It's a short week for me Jeff. I only work until tomorrow, and then Thursday we leave for Indianapolis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not excited at all haha.

Also, Karolyn, I actually AM going to be in Texas in August. Mom and I decided to ditch the boys and just go together to help save money. So we'll land late morning on August 4th, the wedding is the 5th, and then we fly home the 7th.

Hopefully I can find more time to get on again soon!

BOOO back to work today after a nice long weekend and I have to wait until july 1 for the next one :(

that's soooo long away lol

But this month has been totally crazy. I've officially been at my new job a month and I totally love it. I've even become good friends with a coworker who started 6 days before me, and her and her husband frequently go out with Joe and me.

We also bought a new car! Y'all don't hear much of our car saga, but Joe was driving a 1994 Dodge Shadow that pretty much defined POS. He really wants a truck, but in the meantime while we're also trying to save for the wedding he bought a 2012 Toyota Camry. He'll drive it for the next year or so, and then we have more money he'll get his truck and I'll take the Camry.

Last weekend was my friend's bachelorette weekend. I wasn't really thrilled about going originally, but ended up having a really good time and made some new friends, both in the bridal party and bouncers and the club we went to!

It's a short week for me Jeff. I only work until tomorrow, and then Thursday we leave for Indianapolis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not excited at all haha.

Also, Karolyn, I actually AM going to be in Texas in August. Mom and I decided to ditch the boys and just go together to help save money. So we'll land late morning on August 4th, the wedding is the 5th, and then we fly home the 7th.

that's good about your job and new car.

why are you going to Indianapolis?

When is your wedding?

:yay: SO glad your new job is going well! :yay: I saw the "on the beach" post on Facebook and was SO jealous! I'm as excited about going to Galveston in July as you are about going to Indianapolis! :rotfl: Looked like a fun weekend :beach:. An early "welcome to Texas" to you and your Mom but please, PLEASE don't "judge" us on the weather that will greet you. :lmao: Remember...I warned you! :rolleyes1 Austin IS pretty and you'll be flying into the airport we've adopted as our departure location...WAY easier to get to than Hobby in Houston. We've missed you but understand...your life has turned "crazy" and it won't stop until after the wedding. Keep us posted and don't be a stranger. :tink:

:headache: Got interrupted before I could answer and Diane stole my thought! :rotfl2: Was/is it called Aunt Polly's? That's about all I can think of that would be an "attraction/food service"....:tink:
Yeah!!! You've got it!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter