Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

777b79b0-971d-4ade-ae3c-c2155e40ed14_zpsfpuaufb4.jpg

I took the photo during Christmas but it's not Christmas related. Remember...it's outside. Yacht/Beach Club is not the only location for this item. You'll find them all around DW. :scratchin :tink:

Trash can? Rest room? Bus stop?

Keep thinking :scratchin; I'm just about out of clues without giving it away. It's not a bench, trash can, rest room or bus stop; it's outside and this is an "old fashioned" version of this item. You can also find these used indoors but in a different form. :tink:

Awning? Table? Cooling/misting station? Planter?

Keep thinking :scratchin; I'm just about out of clues without giving it away. It's not a bench, trash can, rest room or bus stop; it's outside and this is an "old fashioned" version of this item. You can also find these used indoors but in a different form. :tink:

Bicycle rentals?

All good thoughts but still not the right ones :goodvibes; it hasn't happened often but these items HAVE been the objects of crops on WITW in the past. :tink:

Well it looks like we all need more hints or a larger crop. Can you give us the size of it? Is it something that a guest would use? Is it something that can be moved?

Well it looks like we all need more hints or a larger crop. Can you give us the size of it? Is it something that a guest would use? Is it something that can be moved?

c9260be9-d1bf-4b6d-a8fe-e98d5cf9cf02_zpsdqaq6bhf.jpg

Here's a little bit more of the photo; as for more hints...:headache:...I don't want to just TELL you! :rotfl: Most people notice these items in the parks and there are a lot of very unique ones! It's hard for me to judge size but I'd guess 2, maybe 3 feet. It's stationary and a guest may "use" them at Epcot when deciding where to watch Illuminations but they're really not "necessary" in making that decision. It's in the beach area. :tink:

c9260be9-d1bf-4b6d-a8fe-e98d5cf9cf02_zpsdqaq6bhf.jpg

Here's a little bit more of the photo; as for more hints...:headache:...I don't want to just TELL you! :rotfl: Most people notice these items in the parks and there are a lot of very unique ones! It's hard for me to judge size but I'd guess 2, maybe 3 feet. It's stationary and a guest may "use" them at Epcot when deciding where to watch Illuminations but they're really not "necessary" in making that decision. It's in the beach area. :tink:

Photo spot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!