Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Cornhole_USA_Beanbag.jpg

This is corn hole. It's basically a bean bag toss game.

Is it a water "sport." The image honestly looks like a parasail!

I was going to ask the same thing but Jeff beat me. :rotfl2: I THOUGHT bean bag toss but wasn't 100% sure! Thanks for the picture! :thumbsup2 :tink:

lol so just a bean bag game then

no corn involved at all then lol yup totally south thing

Yes Jeff...if the bags have corn in them they ARE from the south! :goodvibes Wish I'd have had my camera ready this afternoon driving through "farm country" on the way to the volleyball game...beautiful white fields of cotton ready to be picked...and a possible hurricane on the way! :eek: May be a LONG few days ahead for those farmers! Already received a phone call from a friend living in Galveston "reserving" her room here at our house if they have to evacuate! :goodvibes :tink:

Hula Hoops, corn hole or basketball?

Is it a water "sport." The image honestly looks like a parasail!

Parasailing?

:yay: Made it through 3 games of volleyball without a trip to the ER :faint:...thank goodness! Redstorm's foot was taped SO much I was surprised she got her shoe on! She wasn't moving as she normally does but helped the Brahmanettes to another win! :dance3:

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

SUPER questions but still haven't hit on the right one. I totally agree...it looks like parasailing but it's not. Nothing to do with hula hoops, corn hole or basketball...keep tossing those resort activities out there; I have faith someone will get the right one! :goodvibes :tink:

:yay: Made it through 3 games of volleyball without a trip to the ER :faint:...thank goodness! Redstorm's foot was taped SO much I was surprised she got her shoe on! She wasn't moving as she normally does but helped the Brahmanettes to another win! :dance3:

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

SUPER questions but still haven't hit on the right one. I totally agree...it looks like parasailing but it's not. Nothing to do with hula hoops, corn hole or basketball...keep tossing those resort activities out there; I have faith someone will get the right one! :goodvibes :tink:

Inside or outside? Yoga? Shuffleboard? Tennis? Bocce Ball?

I took this picture yesterday of our back patio but wasn't sure it was the eclipse reflected (somehow :confused3) on the concrete until tonight when I heard a gentleman behind us at the volleyball game. He'd been in Washington, DC yesterday and described the same thing that he saw on the sidewalk there. Pretty cool...don't understand how and why but thought it was neat! The sun would have been shining through our tall trees over the roof of our house. Can anyone explain it? :confused3

i-85Xn4dH-M.jpg
:tink:

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

This is outside in the pool area. You're getting close with one of your thoughts :goodvibes...it's not yoga :scratchin ... a "little" activity involved. :goodvibes :tink:

Does the activity take place outside? Is a group activity involving a CM? Is it for all guest or just kids or just adults?

Does the activity take place outside? Is a group activity involving a CM? Is it for all guest or just kids or just adults?

Surprise...we're looking at a possible visit from a tropical storm/minimal hurricane this weekend! :faint: Terri...saw that Florida was also receiving tropical rains also so we may both be "in the same boat" Saturday/Sunday. Predictions show our area receiving 5-8" of rain with 30-40 mph winds; 10+" of rain expected at the coast with maybe 70 mph winds.:umbrella::umbrella::umbrella:

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

This activity is outdoors but it can also be played indoors. No CM's necessary and most of time 2 players; can also be played with 4 players. Any guest...kids and adults alike enjoy this (mostly at Disney resorts) by the pool fun. :tink:

Surprise...we're looking at a possible visit from a tropical storm/minimal hurricane this weekend! :faint: Terri...saw that Florida was also receiving tropical rains also so we may both be "in the same boat" Saturday/Sunday. Predictions show our area receiving 5-8" of rain with 30-40 mph winds; 10+" of rain expected at the coast with maybe 70 mph winds.:umbrella::umbrella::umbrella:

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

This activity is outdoors but it can also be played indoors. No CM's necessary and most of time 2 players; can also be played with 4 players. Any guest...kids and adults alike enjoy this (mostly at Disney resorts) by the pool fun. :tink:
Tennis? Badminton? Racquetball? Basketball?

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

Pingpong?

I took this picture yesterday of our back patio but wasn't sure it was the eclipse reflected (somehow :confused3) on the concrete until tonight when I heard a gentleman behind us at the volleyball game. He'd been in Washington, DC yesterday and described the same thing that he saw on the sidewalk there. Pretty cool...don't understand how and why but thought it was neat! The sun would have been shining through our tall trees over the roof of our house. Can anyone explain it? :confused3

i-85Xn4dH-M.jpg
:tink:

Not sure what itis but it looks pretty cool.

Not sure what itis but it looks pretty cool.

I thought so too! :goodvibes Just walked out to check since this is about the same time the eclipse was and there's nothing like that now on the concrete! :confused3 Just blurry little circles on the concrete! I totally forgot to tell you with all the turmoil of loosing Goopy last Thursday but dentist appointment went fine! :thumbsup2 Tooth still protected and she smoothed the rough edges but no damage :dance3:and no additional work needed!:woohoo: :tink:

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

We're just watching the news and I was thinking of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter