Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-pgFG49G-Th.jpg

:yay: Yes...it's from Zoey and Pickles! You get credit for finding the shop ::yes::; anyone have an idea what the Hidden Mickey is on? :tink:

Column, surf board, bounce house castle?

Yes! :banana: I was afraid you would remember, I posted this recently on another thread/game we are both on.

IMG_1239 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Don't remember seeing the picture but I did remember I have almost the same one. I need another 12 hours in each day to catch up on my chores :faint:; hate when I know I have photos (especially on Pick & Share thread) but can't find them! :headache: Time is short...tomorrow afternoon/evening, I have a doctor's appointment; the Princess's first "performance" in the Pep Squad at the Jr. High football game; then she plays soccer and THEN I need to get her to dance class! :faint: :tink:

Don't remember seeing the picture but I did remember I have almost the same one. I need another 12 hours in each day to catch up on my chores :faint:; hate when I know I have photos (especially on Pick & Share thread) but can't find them! :headache: Time is short...tomorrow afternoon/evening, I have a doctor's appointment; the Princess's first "performance" in the Pep Squad at the Jr. High football game; then she plays soccer and THEN I need to get her to dance class! :faint: :tink:

You are busy as always!

Here's the thread, it was in response to your request for a monster:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-image-below-mine-is-rock-up-and-find-out.3046418/page-247

WOW...knew it was a lot but never "pictured" this many...photo of all the flooded cars from the Houston area from Hurricane Harvey :faint::

21743339_10203858231852446_8452698970747097573_n.jpg
:tink:

WOW...knew it was a lot but never "pictured" this many...photo of all the flooded cars from the Houston area from Hurricane Harvey :faint::

21743339_10203858231852446_8452698970747097573_n.jpg
:tink:

Just read an article on the cars

Americans buy approximately 1.5 million new vehicles each and every month. In fact, in 2016 the U.S. had a record year of sales with a total of 17.6 million new cars and trucks sold!

Hurricanes Harvey and Irma are going to add to the sales total for 2017. It has been estimated that Harvey wrecked or destroyed as many as 1 million vehicles, and Irma destroyed another 400K. With a total destruction of vehicles at 1.4 million, that’s nearly a full month of additional vehicle sales coming to the automotive industry!

Any amount of water to the electronics to a car can distory it
Either while the car sits in water or if it is driven around in water
Water always finds in way into area it is not suppose to be

What did they do, tow all the flooded cars to one location? That's a lot of cars. I hope their insurance pays for flood damage.

I am sure there more that does not look like a lot for the amount of flooding I saw

Just read an article on the cars

Americans buy approximately 1.5 million new vehicles each and every month. In fact, in 2016 the U.S. had a record year of sales with a total of 17.6 million new cars and trucks sold!

Hurricanes Harvey and Irma are going to add to the sales total for 2017. It has been estimated that Harvey wrecked or destroyed as many as 1 million vehicles, and Irma destroyed another 400K. With a total destruction of vehicles at 1.4 million, that’s nearly a full month of additional vehicle sales coming to the automotive industry!

Any amount of water to the electronics to a car can distory it
Either while the car sits in water or if it is driven around in water
Water always finds in way into area it is not suppose to be

:headache: I just read an article that had the total number of vehicles flooded and can't find it back! :headache: 1 TRILLION GALLONS of water flooded Houston so yes...more than in THIS picture. This is just ONE lot in the Bryan/College Station area. We've had a LOT of transport vehicles with flooded cars come through Bellville...even had some come through on a train and they would have been going to Austin/Hill Country area. The "numbers" from Harvey are unbelievable; 6 million people living in areas receiving over 30 inches of rain; 5,352 calls for help by Houston police and fire; 3,500 water rescues by Houston police and fire (no numbers available for all the volunteer civilian rescues); 43,000 emergency responses by Houston police and fire departments; 180,000 meals served by Red Cross; 20,000 CRUISE passengers stuck at sea for a week; 136,000 buildings flood in Harris County alone10,000 Houston ISD students displaced from damage to school buildings, etc. So yes Denise...our insurance rate will SKYROCKET! :scared: :tink:

This is from a food service in a park and yes, it is a light fixture.

Your daughter is adorable. What does she plan to do when she graduates?

Oh, my daughter told me yesterday she is expecting another baby!!

Congrats Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!