Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I need to make some more crops! :rotfl: Down to only a few left from Photobucket...and here's one of them:

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg
:tink:
looks like some surf boards. . . Is it at a resort or park?

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

This is not from the MK or HS; not an attraction, shop or food service and not sure what "fish lips" are :confused3...actual fish LIPS (?) :confused3. Didn't rest well last night, arm still hurting from vaccination and not very "sharp" yet this morning :rotfl2:... sorry ... give me more on the fish lips question. :goodvibes :tink:

fish lips are lips on fish lol
fish_with_human_like_lips.jpg

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

This is not from the MK or HS; not an attraction, shop or food service and not sure what "fish lips" are :confused3...actual fish LIPS (?) :confused3. Didn't rest well last night, arm still hurting from vaccination and not very "sharp" yet this morning :rotfl2:... sorry ... give me more on the fish lips question. :goodvibes :tink:

Epcot? WS? Japan?

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

Is it from the AK?

Sorry you didn't sleep well and your arm is hurting.

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

AK?

Good night on the volleyball court :cheer2:; not so good on the football field. :sad2: But a huge crowd attending the game...

i-9BZJpBx-M.jpg

Redstorm SAVED this ball :faint: for the point :cheer2:; but couldn't get to this one :rotfl:...

i-r2X8qnb-S.jpg
i-pjJxvg7-S.jpg

...and a new banner for the gym entrance:goodvibes:

i-V4TrDmg-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter