Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Starting the Thanksgiving week with this one...

i-rJqHCq6-S.jpg
:tink:

Is this painted on a wall or is it cloth?

Diane...you off work this week for Thanksgiving? Our kiddos have the entire week off...yes JEFF...a 9 day "weekend" :rotfl:. Lot of families enjoying DW this week...new Facebook posts EVERY time I check. :headache: :tink:

Denise...you ever heard of Leavenworth, WA? It looks BEAUTIFUL! :lovestruc

23658778_1476478259067747_59380822356680965_n.jpg
:tink:

ya I go every year with a few hunderes of VW and Audis we take over the whole town we sell out every hotel. I believe the most car ever counted was around 600

I have never gone in the winter to see all the lights but in the summer its very nice

Diane...you off work this week for Thanksgiving? Our kiddos have the entire week off...yes JEFF...a 9 day "weekend" :rotfl:. Lot of families enjoying DW this week...new Facebook posts EVERY time I check. :headache: :tink:

9 days
wow why are you not going away on vacation then lol

ya I go every year with a few hunderes of VW and Audis we take over the whole town we sell out every hotel. I believe the most car ever counted was around 600

I have never gone in the winter to see all the lights but in the summer its very nice

Looks like you need to check out the holiday season there. It was listed on one of the Facebook Christmas sites as "One of the most wonderful to visit"! :goodvibes :tink:

Ok what would you do

We want to take a vacation soon like end of Feb/March back down to Disneyworld for 8 days. All we can really afford right now, which would gives use 6 full days in the parks and two days for travel

My dilemma I am having is do we take James or just me and Emily

When we took James when he was 22 moths we went with a big group with all my nieces and nephews so there was plenty of people to watch and play with him and my mom came and was a big help watching him when we all wanted to go on rides together

James will be 4 in Jan and he is at the stage right now that I don’t want to be those parents with that screaming cranky kid lol. If he does not want to do something he will not and he will let you know it lol

Plus even thou he say he remember going 2 years ago I know he does not really and in a few years will be remember this trip as well. I think a good age to start going with James is around 6 that way he will remember and will listen and behave. That is around when I started to go to Disneyland. Even thou he was a blast to have last time and he behaved sooo well. I have a feeling that this trip may be different if it is only the 3 of us.

Last trip he slept the whole way on the flight which was a help of gravel lol but this trip we will be using points for the flight and the flight will be longer because they always put you on the bad flight when its free lol and I know he will not sleep the whole way and will get antsy easily in a plain seat. Even thou we have plenty of games and iPad just the fact that he can not get up out of the seat. It bugs me all the time I know it will bug him too

And then there is a price even thou he will be only 4 they treat him like an adult with pricing for food and tickets. And the way Disney is with their dining plan everyone in your party has to be on the plan is you want it. And we always get the meal plan because for us we always make it the most of it and save money

So what do to

Take him or leave him with the grandparent who will have to share him with a few days here and a few days there

Ok what would you do

We want to take a vacation soon like end of Feb/March back down to Disneyworld for 8 days. All we can really afford right now, which would gives use 6 full days in the parks and two days for travel

My dilemma I am having is do we take James or just me and Emily

When we took James when he was 22 moths we went with a big group with all my nieces and nephews so there was plenty of people to watch and play with him and my mom came and was a big help watching him when we all wanted to go on rides together

James will be 4 in Jan and he is at the stage right now that I don’t want to be those parents with that screaming cranky kid lol. If he does not want to do something he will not and he will let you know it lol

Plus even thou he say he remember going 2 years ago I know he does not really and in a few years will be remember this trip as well. I think a good age to start going with James is around 6 that way he will remember and will listen and behave. That is around when I started to go to Disneyland. Even thou he was a blast to have last time and he behaved sooo well. I have a feeling that this trip may be different if it is only the 3 of us.

Last trip he slept the whole way on the flight which was a help of gravel lol but this trip we will be using points for the flight and the flight will be longer because they always put you on the bad flight when its free lol and I know he will not sleep the whole way and will get antsy easily in a plain seat. Even thou we have plenty of games and iPad just the fact that he can not get up out of the seat. It bugs me all the time I know it will bug him too

And then there is a price even thou he will be only 4 they treat him like an adult with pricing for food and tickets. And the way Disney is with their dining plan everyone in your party has to be on the plan is you want it. And we always get the meal plan because for us we always make it the most of it and save money

So what do to

Take him or leave him with the grandparent who will have to share him with a few days here and a few days there

I vote take him.:yay: I know he is young and won't remember a lot but my daughter was 7 when we took her and she doesn't remember a lot of it. Disney is so much better with kids.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter