Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Saturday's half marathon was a degree or 2 colder than Friday. The start was out on Epcot Dr. We ran to World Dr. Then thru the parking lot and the TTC. Back on to World Dr to the Contemporary and bus loop. This year we ran thru the main entrance and under the train station instead of backstage and entering alongside Tony's.

We went down Main Street, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, thru the castle, Liberty Square, Frontierland, and going backstage at Splash Mountain. Then past the Grand Floridian, Polynesian and back on World Dr to Epcot. Down Future World to lake and back out the front and exit via backstage to the finish line in the parking lot.

View attachment 293224

View attachment 293225 View attachment 293226 View attachment 293227

View attachment 293232

Where is the finish line?

View attachment 293233

View attachment 293234 View attachment 293235 View attachment 293236
Wow! Congratulations. I hate running, but wish that I could enjoy it so I would be willing to do things like that! That medal is definitely well-deserved!

WE'LL "PROTECT" YOU! :rotfl:

i-3bfFQRQ-L.jpg

You're safely enclosed in this nice basket and tied to the landing so can't go anywhere. Plus...you probably don't go any higher than you do on EE and ToT....fun, fun, FUN! party: :tink:

But what if the rope breaks and you just float away.:eek: I can't look down going up the big hill on EE. :scared: I did that the first time and almost had a panic attack.

Last edited:
But what if the rope breaks and you just float away.:eek: I can't look down going up the big hill on EE. :scared: I did that the first time and almost had a panic attack.

That's what DD says! :rotfl2: She wasn't entirely "happy" :rolleyes1 that I took the Princess up. :rolleyes1 But she was SO excited and told her "Mama...it was SO MUCH FUN!" :yay:" Six/seven metal "ropes" that connect it to the ground...and the entire thing is in a "cage". No worries :goodvibes...

i-bbP4dVr-M.jpg

My "panic" comes on those tight ride vehicles (like Mission Space) :eek:; deep breaths and closed eyes got me through that one! ::yes:: :tink:

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg

This is from Sunset Blvd. :tink:

Villains in Vogue?

After driving Going to the Sun Rd., I think I've developed a fear of heights! :eek: But I think I would still go up in the balloon. But driving to town this afternoon is scaring me. So many places without guard rails where you could just slide right on off. We got like 4 inches of slush last night. It's 34. But I bet, as usual, getting out of my driveway will be the only tricky part.

After driving Going to the Sun Rd., I think I've developed a fear of heights! :eek: But I think I would still go up in the balloon. But driving to town this afternoon is scaring me. So many places without guard rails where you could just slide right on off. We got like 4 inches of slush last night. It's 34. But I bet, as usual, getting out of my driveway will be the only tricky part.

That driving roads without rails WOULD FREAK ME OUT! :scared1: I know those rails don't make much of a difference but it's just the idea of them being there that's comforting. :rotfl: This past week in Colorado, youngest DD traveled (and videoed :eek:) some spots that I'd have gotten out and WALKED! :faint: :tink:

Villains in Vogue?

Sunset Blvd Shops or Planet Hollywood?

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg

Terri...I'm not sure what you mean by "Sunset Blvd Shops"; I'm guessing you're speaking of the various little shops that "blend together" but this building has a specific name on the outside and again, remember, this crop is in an area not associated with shopping. :scratchin It's not Villains in Vogue or Planet Hollywood. :tink:

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg

Terri...I'm not sure what you mean by "Sunset Blvd Shops"; I'm guessing you're speaking of the various little shops that "blend together" but this building has a specific name on the outside and again, remember, this crop is in an area not associated with shopping. :scratchin It's not Villains in Vogue or Planet Hollywood. :tink:

Starbucks?

Villains in Vogue?

Driving on narrow mountain roads without guard rails like that would freak me out too. I don't really like driving on big bridges or going through tunnels either. Yup I'm a wimp.

We had a heat wave today.:sunny: It was in the teens this morning and hit 30 this afternoon.:smooth: Sadly it won't last.

That's what DD says! :rotfl2: She wasn't entirely "happy" :rolleyes1 that I took the Princess up. :rolleyes1 But she was SO excited and told her "Mama...it was SO MUCH FUN!" :yay:" Six/seven metal "ropes" that connect it to the ground...and the entire thing is in a "cage". No worries :goodvibes...

i-bbP4dVr-M.jpg

My "panic" comes on those tight ride vehicles (like Mission Space) :eek:; deep breaths and closed eyes got me through that one! ::yes:: :tink:

I think I would still have a panic attack.:rotfl: I can't even sit up in the balcony section at arenas. Lower level only.:rotfl: I don't like tight spaces either, I didn't do Mission Space. But I do love rollercoasters.

I think I would still have a panic attack.:rotfl: I can't even sit up in the balcony section at arenas. Lower level only.:rotfl: I don't like tight spaces either, I didn't do Mission Space. But I do love rollercoasters.

There was one school gym where Redstorm played volleyball that sent me into a slight panic. :rotfl2: DH thought I was nuts! :faint: The steps up were the STEEPEST I've ever seen! And, being in the fall, allergy issues make me "light headed" at times and all I could think of was getting dizzy walking up and tumbling over backward! :eek::rotfl: Once I got up and to our seat I didn't even leave to go to the bathroom! I don't mind the ride cars on rollercoasters (other than maybe SM's) but just can't take the quick turns and jerks...40 year old neck injury on a carnival ride kicks my butt now. I can do BTM but usually try to do that the day BEFORE I have a massage scheduled. :goodvibes :tink:

Driving on narrow mountain roads without guard rails like that would freak me out too. I don't really like driving on big bridges or going through tunnels either. Yup I'm a wimp.

We had a heat wave today.:sunny: It was in the teens this morning and hit 30 this afternoon.:smooth: Sadly it won't last.

ALMOST made it to "freezing" :goodvibes; that was a welcome relief after -7 and lower! :dance3: :tink:

some spots that I'd have gotten out and WALKED! :faint:

I read about a guy on Going to the Sun Road who pulled over and refused to drive any further. They had to tow his car out. If I knew that was an option, I might have done that!

I made it to town and back. :yay: It's just the 4 miles from my house to the "highway" that is scary. And then the bridge going over the Columbia River. That is very scary too! Whenever I meet a 18 wheeler truck on that bridge, I hold my breath and expect to die. :eek:

he steps up were the STEEPEST

Some of the escalators at Dulles airport in DC/VA are SO steep! Sometimes I take the elevator if I'm not feeling brave.

I read about a guy on Going to the Sun Road who pulled over and refused to drive any further. They had to tow his car out. If I knew that was an option, I might have done that!

I made it to town and back. :yay: It's just the 4 miles from my house to the "highway" that is scary. And then the bridge going over the Columbia River. That is very scary too! Whenever I meet a 18 wheeler truck on that bridge, I hold my breath and expect to die. :eek:

Some of the escalators at Dulles airport in DC/VA are SO steep! Sometimes I take the elevator if I'm not feeling brave.

I think I'll stick to living in Texas with THIS kind of drive...

i-XfBKGfc-L.jpg
::yes:::rotfl::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter