Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Rock Around the Shop?

Sunset Club Couture or Mouse About Town?

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg

:( Sorry...not from Rock Around the shop, Sunset Club Couture or Mouse About Town. :( I think this one is the only one left..."hint" :goodvibes...it's the shop close to Beauty and the Beast but remember, in this case and with this crop, this area is not for shopping. During this time of the year it serves a different purpose. :scratchin :tink:

Saw on the news this morning where the door on the monorail opened in route from MK to Epcot. I always have that fear when the car is full and you have to stand close to the door. Luckily in the video, the car doesn't appear crowded.

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg

:( Sorry...not from Rock Around the shop, Sunset Club Couture or Mouse About Town. :( I think this one is the only one left..."hint" :goodvibes...it's the shop close to Beauty and the Beast but remember, in this case and with this crop, this area is not for shopping. During this time of the year it serves a different purpose. :scratchin :tink:

Ok, I was at a loss, so I looked at the guide map and the only other shop they list is Once Upon a Time. The map was from May 2017, so not sure if it is still there or not.

Saw on the news this morning where the door on the monorail opened in route from MK to Epcot. I always have that fear when the car is full and you have to stand close to the door. Luckily in the video, the car doesn't appear crowded.

that video as already a few days old before the new got ahold of it. but it would be scary non the less

:scared1::scared1::scared1: Oddly enough...that never dawned on me! :faint: WOW! :tink:

Ok, I was at a loss, so I looked at the guide map and the only other shop they list is Once Upon a Time. The map was from May 2017, so not sure if it is still there or not.

WHY HS "shop" identifications are so hard...they're not "listed" on maps but the signs on the outside clearly show the name of the building. :headache: I hesitate to use any crops on Sunset Blvd. for that reason. :headache: Anyway...this is the building....

dhs-carthay-circle.jpg

Now...for my crop...

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg

The area this crop is in was not used as a "shop" when I took this picture. :scratchin :scratchin:scratchin :tink:

WHY HS "shop" identifications are so hard...they're not "listed" on maps but the signs on the outside clearly show the name of the building. :headache: I hesitate to use any crops on Sunset Blvd. for that reason. :headache: Anyway...this is the building....

dhs-carthay-circle.jpg

Now...for my crop...

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg

The area this crop is in was not used as a "shop" when I took this picture. :scratchin :scratchin:scratchin :tink:
Was it a Santa Claus meet and greet location?

Looks like big bottle caps. Some sort of artwork display?

An example of the "Reuse" part of "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" at Rafiki's Planet Watch?

i-Hjj7Qb7-Th.jpg

Good thoughts (never would have thought about Rafiki's Planet Watch!) but nothing to do with recycling. While I'd classify this as a "work of art" (WHO thinks of all those cool things??? :goodvibes), it's not an artwork display. :goodvibes :tink:

i-Hjj7Qb7-Th.jpg

Good thoughts (never would have thought about Rafiki's Planet Watch!) but nothing to do with recycling. While I'd classify this as a "work of art" (WHO thinks of all those cool things??? :goodvibes), it's not an artwork display. :goodvibes :tink:

A musical instrument?

That is wild about the door opening on the monorail. :eek: Well they do tell you to manténgase alejado de las puertas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!